Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 23~ “A Chandler wedding”




At the Quartermaine Rose garden~Skye was there with Brook and Adam and Jr and Hailee and Colby and Stuart. “What is all this”Brook ask Their were flowers every where. “You're wedding, You're getting married right here”Skye said “Oh Skye this is so romance”Stuart said “Thanks”Skye said “I don’t have a dress”Brook said “I ran a fashion line, I have a dress for you and Colby and Hailee and my daughters”Skye said “Oh Skye thank you”Brook said “You have always been a nice friend to me Brook and you really do love Adam you both belong together”Skye said they share a hug. “Skye thank you”Adam said “You're welcome, Let’s get Brook dress”Skye said they went inside with Hailee and Colby.

“Adam are you okay”Stuart ask “Do you think Brook and I will be happy”Adam ask “Yes I do, You both will be happy , You love each other don’t you”Stuart ask “Yes I do”Adam said “Then stop worry”Stuart said “I will miss you”Adam said “I will miss you too, I’m stay here for a while to do some art with Skylar”Stuart said “That’s great ’Adam said “Thanks”Stuart said “Jr while I’m gone the Empire is all yours”Adam said “I will make you proud Dad”JR said “”I know you will”Adam said they share a hug as Skye came out. “We our ready”Skye said “Let’s start the wedding”Adam said as the Quartermaine and Skylar and Luis Jr and Lila Rae came out.

Skylar and Lila Rae and Colby and Skye and Hailee walk down then Brook walk down by Adam. “Do you take Adam as you're husband to have and to hold”The father ask “Yes I do, I love you Adam”Brook said “Do you take Brook as you're wife”The father ask “Yes I do, I love you Brook, Always there has never been anyone but you”Adam said “Does anyone object”The father ask No one say anything. “You are now husband and wife you may kiss the bride”The father said Brook and Adam share a kiss as Genevieve came out. “Did I miss a party, Why wasn’t I on the guest list”Genevieve ask “Who are you”Colby ask “My daughter Genevieve “Skye said “Hello Mother”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're home”Skye said and went by Genevieve and try to hug her but she pull back. “You look beautiful, Does she Lorenzo”Skye ask “Yes she does, Genevieve we our glad you're here”Lorenzo said “Who wedding is this”Genevieve ask “Genevieve this is Adam you remember him”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “This is Brook, Adam wife”Skye said “Nice to meet you, I don’t believe everyone is here”Genevieve said “Genevieve what are you up to”Skylar ask “Nothing”Genevieve said she went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment