Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 93 "How do I live"


At Caprice/Alistair~ They were in the sunroom having some tea. "Can you believe my mother news"Caprice ask "No I can't"Alistair said the maid came in with there food. "Here your sandwich"Maggie said and left. "Darling"Alistair said "What" I know if I want another baby I need to eat"Caprice said "Yes you do. I have a gift for you today is our anniversary"Alistair said "I forget I'm sorry"Caprice said "It's okay, Last night was my gift"Alistair said he kiss her hand and Caprice open the gift. "It was a chocolate diamond ring. "Oh Alistair it's beautiful"Caprice said "Let me put it on"Alistair said "Wait"Caprice said she got up and sit on his lap and Alistair put the ring on her finger and kiss her. "Do you want to go upstairs"Caprice ask "Sure"Alistair said "Mommy"Alistair Jr said as he came in. "I guess not"Caprice said "Later tonight"Alistair said "Alistair Jr what is it"Caprice ask she pick up her son. "Are you not feeling well"Caprice ask "No"Alistair Jr said "I have to go back to work":Alistair said "Do you have enough information on Adam JR"Caprice ask "Yes"Alistair said they went into the den. "Now Alistair Jr you be good for your mother"Alistair said and left. "What is it"Caprice ask

At Skye~ Skye came home with a bag full of baby stuff when Rae came in. "Skye your really pregnant"Rae ask "Yes why would I lie"Skye ask "I don't know I I'm just worry about you"Rae said "The baby is fine I just have to stay away from stress"Skye said "Let me help you"Rae said "I will"Skye said

At the Quartermaine~Ned and Lois were meeting with Alexis. "Thanks for coming we need your help Alex is sue us for full custody of Brooklyn"Ned said "Did Jazz leave a will something that say who she wants to raise Brooklyn"Alexis ask "Yes I found this"Lois said It was a legal document. "This will be hard to beat Jazz wanted Brooklyn to be raise by either you and Alex together or both of you"Alexis said "Good we can use the fact that Alex is Sonny son"Ned said "Yes"Alexis said "I can't lose Brooklyn to"Lois said "You will not"Alexis said Kristina came in. "Kristina I'm glad your back"Ned said "Me too"Alexis said "I'm sorry I wasn't here when Jazz died"Kristina said "It's okay we need you now Alex is fight us for custody of Brooklyn"Ned said "Well I'm sure you will win if mother is your lawyer"Kristina said "Yes they will"Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment