Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 30

~At General Hospital~Skye was sitting down looking at herself in the mirror when Alan came by. “Daddy did you hear, Lila Rae is going to be fine”Skye said “Yes, Skye you need to leave him, How many more time will you just look away why you're children get hurt”Alan ask “Daddy, I’m not a bad mother”Skye said “No, You're not but you kept choose him over you're children what if Lila Rae did die tonight what would you of done”Alan ask “Daddy Please”Skye said Alan touch her face. “I don’t want Lila Rae to die I love her too and I don’t want to watch you and you're children keep getting hurt in the end please Skye”Alan said “I can’t I love him”Skye said “Yes you can”Alan said “I have to go”Skye said

At the warehouse ~Lorenzo went into the warehouse where Lila Rae was shot at he look around as someone came and shot him Lorenzo fell to the floor and was bleeding as Genevieve came in. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I been shot at please call for help”Lorenzo said Genevieve lean by him. “Why sure I,We would all be better off without you we would be safe and Mother could find someone better”Genevieve said “Genevieve please just call for help”Lorenzo said as Skye came by. “Lorenzo, What is going on”Skye ask “Skye I need you to call for help”Lorenzo said “Sure, Genevieve you didn’t call for help”Skye ask “No”Genevieve said she got up and look at her mother. “Yes I need an ambulance to the Warehouse on elm street. My husband been shot”Skye said and hang up the phone. “Well I guess I sure go”Genevieve said she was about to leave as Skye grab her arm. “You really were just going to stand their and watch you're father die”Skye yelled ‘Yes, We would be better off without him, We would be safe and Mother you could finally be happy”Genevieve said “How dare you”Skye yelled Genevieve took her mother’s hand off her arm and left as the ambulance came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment