Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 23

~The next day~At Skye and Lorenzo~Genevieve was sleeping in bed when Skye came in. “Baby, Wake up”Skye said she wake up Genevieve. “What mother, It’s early”Genevieve said “I know, You need to take you're meds and clean you're burns”Skye said “After I’m going back to bed, I’m tired”Genevieve said “You did a lot yesterday”Skye said and give Genevieve her pills and a glass of water. “Yes it was worth it to see Alexander, I hope the doctors say I can see him again”Genevieve said “I hope the doctors do let you, It was good for both of you”Skye said and took off the mask. “Mother, Do you think Alexander will still love me when he see this scar on my face”Genevieve ask “Oh baby, Yes a real man love a woman flaws and all and it goes for the same for the woman”Skye said “Is that why you love Daddy , Because you're both not perfect”Genevieve ask as she took off her top so Skye could clean her scar on the back. “Yes, No one is perfect”Skye said Genevieve turn around so Skye could clean her back. “Yeah , Alexander does have some flaws he gets mad when business deals don’t go his way and his stubborn”Genevieve said Skye finish clean it and help Genevieve put on her top and she turn around. “Yeah, You're stubborn too”Skye said “I know, It wasn’t good when we had our first fight because of it”Genevieve said “What was it about”Skye ask “It was nothing it was in Italy I think we just spend too much time together”Genevieve said “Yeah, The first fight is stupid”Skye said “Yeah, Thanks Mother, I’m going to rest now”Genevieve said “You're welcome baby”Skye said Skye was like the fact that she finally could take care of her daughter and she was open up to her. Skye kiss Genevieve and got off the bed and left.

Downstairs~ Lorenzo was in his robe pour some coffee when Skye came downstairs. “Skye, Do you want some coffee”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Please”Skye said Lorenzo pour Skye some to and they sit down on the couch and Lorenzo pull Skye into his arms.”This is nice, Just us before the children awake up”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said “Did you give Genevieve her pills”Lorenzo ask “Yes, She so tired from yesterday it was a big day of going out for the first time for her”Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said “I do like that she opening up to me”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came in. “Mother , You're not ready”Lila Rae ask “For what”Skye ask “We are going to New York for a fashion show remember just us and some shopping”Lila Rae said “Oh, Lila Rae I forget, I can’t make it this time”Skye said “Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae I have to take care of you're sister”Skye said “Hire a nurse for the day, We have this plan months ago”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, No”Skye said “Mother this is important to the company, Daddy you can watch Genevieve can’t you”Lila Rae ask “Yes , Skye go ahead”Lorenzo said “Fine, Let me go check on Genevieve”Skye said and went upstairs. “I know Mother wants to fix things with between her and Genevieve but she needs a break too”Lila Rae said “Yes”Lorenzo said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was sleeping when Skye came in and by her bed and brush her hair and kiss her on the cheek. “My baby girl”Skye said and fix Genevieve blankets and went downstairs. “Genevieve is resting, Lorenzo I think it’s best if Genevieve just stay home today”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said

Genevieve was on the steps listening to them she heard Skye came into her room. “I don’t know about this, I need to take care of you're sister”Skye said “Skye it will be fine”Lorenzo said “Will you stay with her the whole time”Skye ask “I will try I may have to go to the coffee shop”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo please”Skye said “Alright I will stay here”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Maybe have a nice breakfast with Genevieve just the both of you need to fix things between you two”Skye said “I know, Now just relax”Lorenzo said they share a kiss and Skye left with Lila Rae. Genevieve went back to her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment