Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 95 "How do I live"



At Emily/Nikolas~ Page came in. "I have some news"Page said "What is it"Emily ask "I'm moving out"Page said "Are you sure"Nikolas ask "Yes I want to get my life back and I want to try to get my job back at the hospital"Page said "We our happy for you"Nikolas said "Yes"Emily said "Thank you for support me"Page said "Your our daughter of course we will"Emily said Page left. "She going to be okay"Nikolas said "I hope so"Emily said
At the empty lot~ Monica and Caprice came by. "It's just a empty lot put you can build on it and make a big center"Monica said "Yes I think it's great spot I want Alistair to see it"Caprice said she call her husband. "Alistair I need you to come to the hospital. No it's not our son here a lot here for 
sell I want it for the center"Caprice said and hang up. "Alistair on his way"Caprice said
At Adam Jr office~ Adam Sr came in. "Adam you want to see me"Adam Sr ask "Yes I want to build a office here in town"Adam Jr said "So you want to make this your home"Adam Sr said "Yes I do"Adam Jr said "Why"Adam Sr ask "Its time I settle down" I will show you the spot"Adam Jr said "Your doing great with our company"Adam Sr said "Thank you"Adam Jr said
At the empty lot~Alistair came by. "So what do you think we could make the center right here"Caprice ask "I love it' Alistair said As Adam Jr and Adam Sr came by. "What are you two doing here"Alistair ask "We our buying this lot"Adam Jr said "I don't think so I'm buy it for my wife"Alistair said "What do you want it for"Adam Jr ask "To build a center for women and children who are abuse"Caprice said "Take it"Adam JR said "Oh We will. Why do you want property anyway"Alistair ask "Alistair 'Caprice said "I'm build a office I'm staying in town"Adam Jr said "If you think you can take my deals or my wife again think again"Alistair said "Adam you sure see my mother"Caprice said "I will , I'm sorry about your father"Adam Sr said "and left. "Alistair I can just get another property"Caprice said "No it's perfect now we just need to hire a team and you need a name for the center"Alistair said "Yes"Caprice said "How is Alistair Jr"Alistair ask "It was just a nightmare"Caprice said "Well I will call some men to meet you"Alistair said "Yes have them come to our house"Caprice said "No you can use my office it's safe that way"Alistair said "Okay, I'm excited about this"Caprice said "I know"Alistair said "Monica is going to help me raise money for it"Caprice said "That good"Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment