Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 19

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs looking at some paperwork for her magazine when Constanza came in. “Aunt Skye”Constanza said “Constanza, Genevieve is resting”Skye said “I want to talk to you, I’m worry about Genevieve”Constanza said “What is it”Skye ask “At the coffee shop today, Genevieve told me she felt like everyone was looking at her and losing her mind”Constanza said “Oh no, I was worry about her, “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, I love Genevieve”Constanza said “I know, She love you too”Skye said as Skylar came in. “Constanza I heard you were back”Skylar said “Yes, I’m sorry about not being here for you”Constanza said she took her hand. “It’s okay, We our just glad you're back”Skylar said “Yes we our”Skye said “Aunt Skye please don’t say anything”Constanza said “I will not”Skye said Constanza left. “Mother, What is going on”Skylar ask “We had to stop at the coffee shop and Genevieve told Constanza that she thought people were looking at her, I’m worry about you're sister stand of mind I wish she would talk to someone”Skye said “You can’t make her”Skylar said “I can try”Skye said “Do you want me to talk to her”Skylar ask “No I will”Skye said Skye went upstairs.

At The Airport~Lorenzo was talking to a polite . “So did you find out why my daughter plane went down”Lorenzo ask “It was a mechanical air, We have the papers right here”The man said “Thank you”Lorenzo said he took the papers and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in her room looking out the window when Skye came in and walk by her. “Sweetheart we need to talk”Skye said “Mother, Do you think I will still get to go to Yale this Fall”Genevieve ask “Yes, You will recovery ,If not I know you can go when you're ready I’m sure of it”Skye said Genevieve turn around and look at her mother. “I hope I can go this fall it’s part of the plan”Genevieve said “Who plan”Skye ask

“Mine”Genevieve said “Oh, Genevieve I know you don’t want to talk to Dr Collins about what you're feeling so I want you to talk to me, Remember we were going to do the one honest answer of the day”Skye said “Mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s not a bad thing to talk about you're feelings and I will not hurt you with it”Skye said “Why are you doing this”Genevieve ask “How did you feel going to the coffee shop today”Skye ask and touch her daughter hair. “I didn’t like it,It was too hard”Genevieve said “I know it’s scary to go out for the first time, It took a lot of me when I went out for the first time after my burn remember”Skye ask “Yes I remember, You had a hard time walking”Genevieve ask “Yes I did, Genevieve I’m glad you open up to me”Skye said “Yeah, I want to read now”Genevieve said “Sure, Dinner will be ready soon”Skye said she kiss her daughter on the cheek and left.

At the Burn center~Alan and Monica came in and ran into Emily and Nikolas. “Mother, Daddy”Emily said “How is Alexander doing, Do you need anything”Alan ask “Alexander is getting better, Thanks”Nikolas said “Yes he is, He had a good day”Emily said “That’s good”Monica said “Yes, Genevieve wants to see him so bad”Alan said “Alexander wants to see her too but they both need to recovery”Nikolas said “Yes”Alan said “Thank you both for coming”Nikolas said and left. “Emily, How are you doing”Monica ask “I was scare at first but Alexander is recovery so well”Emily said “Good”Alan said “Yes”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment