Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 96 "How do I live"



At Jax office~ Josslyn came in and look at Jax portrait. "Daddy I will run this company and try to make it a hit like you did"Josslyn said
At Skye~ Carly came in. "Cary I don't want to fight with you"Skye said "That now why I'm here" Josslyn told me your pregnant I will leave you alone I hope you have a healthy pregnancy"Carly said "Thanks I know it's ridiculous having a baby at my age and I'm a grandmother but a part of Jax will live on"Skye said "Yes with your baby and Caprice and Josslyn He will thank you for let Josslyn run his company"Carly said "It's what Jax would want"Skye said "Yes 'Carly said and left. Adam Sr came in. "Adam"Skye said "I'm sorry about Jax how are you "Adam Sr ask "I'm going to be okay I have a reason to live I'm carry Jax baby"Skye said "I'm happy for you"Adam Sr said "Thanks, How long are you in town for"Skye ask "I'm not sure"Adam said "Well I'm glad your here"Skye said "Me too"Adam Sr said
At Alexis/Ric~ "Alexis I have something to tell you"Ric said "You to"Alexis said "I'm Alex lawyer in the custody fight"Ric said "I'm Ned and Lois"Alexis said "Oh Great"Ric said "We know this would happen we can handle this"Alexis said "Yes"Ric said Alexis phone rang. "Are you sure"Alexis ask and hang up. "What is it"Ric ask "It was Stefan Helena is really dead this time"Alexis said "Are you okay 'Ric ask "Yes I'm finally free"Alexis said
At Alistair office~ Caprice was meeting with the construction workers. "I like that, I'm not sure of the name yet"Caprice said "I will get start Mrs.Cassadine"The man said and left as Alistair came in. "How it going"Alistair ask "Great I just can't come up with a name yet"Caprice said "You will"Alistair said Adam Jr came in. "Why are you here"Alistair ask "I know what you did , both of you team up to break into my office , Caprice how could you use my like that"Adam yelled "Like you ever use me" All I did was help my husband and I would do it again"Caprice said "You sure just leave town Adam your not match for me"Alistair said "It's War Cassadine"Adam Jr said and left. "Alistair"Caprice said "I can handle him"Alistair said "I know you can"Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment