Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 29

~At the Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were finishing up having lunch with there younger twin daughters. “Skylar, Do you have more work to do at the art gallery”Skye ask “Yes, I sure go, Thanks for lunch”Skylar said “You're welcome”Skye said “Genevieve maybe after my show we can go have coffee or something just us and talk”Skylar said “Sure, Skylar, I will be there tomorrow”Genevieve said “Good”Skylar said and left. “Genevieve ,Are you okay”Skye ask “Skylar is keeping something from me, Do you know what it is”Genevieve ask Skye and Lorenzo share a look. “I’m sure Skylar is just stress for tomorrow, Now I have to go to the coffee shop”Lorenzo said “We will see you at home”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo goodbye. “Bye Daddy”Genevieve said “Bye Princess”Lorenzo said and left. “Mother can we go home”Genevieve ask “Sure”Skye said they left.

At the Burn center~Alexander was doing some walking with his therapy when Nikolas came in.”Alexander you are doing great”Nikolas said “Thanks Father I want to walk back into Genevieve arms”Alexander said “You will, You have been in a good mood since you saw her”Nikolas said “It was a great visit”Alexander said “Yes, I’m sure it was”Nikolas said “We still have more to do”The therapy said “I will let you get back to it”Nikolas said and left.

On the docks~Skye and Genevieve were walking home and Genevieve was getting tired. “Genevieve let’s sit down”Skye said they sit down on the bench. “How come I get so tied early”Genevieve said “It’s part of you're recovery, Genevieve promise me you will not try to do that again, Why did you”Skye ask “I heard you and Daddy argue if you sure go to the fashion show, Mother I don’t need a babysitter”Genevieve said Skye touch her daughter hair. “I know, I just want to take care of you and you're not lose you're independent”Skye said “I hope not it’s important to me”Genevieve said “I know it is”Skye said as Nikolas came by. “Nikolas, How is Alexander”Genevieve said “Great that visit help Alexander “Nikolas said “Good , Can I see him again”Genevieve said “You can go now if you want too”Nikolas said “Mother”Genevieve said “Sure I will take you”Skye said “Thanks, Nikolas I have Alexander briefcase at my house if you want it I’m sure it has papers about the empire”Genevieve said “Thanks, The empire isn’t important to me , I just want you and Alexander to recovery”Nikolas said “We both do”Skye said “Thanks”Genevieve said they left.

At the coffee shop~ Lorenzo was in his office talking to a man. “It’s take care of”The man said “Good, It better be, This fire has destroyed my little girl”Lorenzo said he sit down at his desk as the man left and pick up a picture of Genevieve when she was a little girl. “No one will hurt you anymore, Now I just need to take Cassadine away from you”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment