Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 5


~At General Hospital~In the hallway~Skylar and Skye were their talking. “Skylar thank you for talking to you're sister”Skye said “You're welcome, I’m glad Genevieve is alright”Skylar said “Me too, It was scary"Skye said  as Rae came by,
. “How is Genevieve”Rae ask “Good, She has a burn on her left side and on her back but I’m going to take care of her “Skye said “Genevieve is moving back home”Rae ask “Yes she is”Skye said “Mother I’m going to get us a drink”Skylar said “Sure”Skye said Skylar left. “Skye”Rae said “Oh Mother I was so scare when we got the call that I lose my baby girl without fix things between us and I’m going to make sure we fix it”Skye said “Just don’t push too hard”Rae said “I will not”Skye said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was sleeping when Lorenzo came in. “I will make sure you come back to us this time, I was so scare too of losing you Princess, You're better off without him and you will never know about the baby it’s kind of a blessing that you lose it you're too young to be a mother”Lorenzo said as Genevieve wake up. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Princess, I’m glad you're move back in, You're mother and I want to make it right and fix things”Lorenzo said “It’s just till I get better and I will get better”Genevieve said “Yes you will get better”Lorenzo said Alan came in. “Grandfather , Well Alexander get better”Genevieve ask “Yes he will”Alan said “I wish I could of say goodbye”Genevieve said “I know you need to just concentrate on you're recovery”Alan said “You're grandfather is right”Lorenzo said “Grandfather will my face heal”Genevieve ask “Yes it will. After the burn heals you can get plastic surgery”Alan said “We will find the best one”Lorenzo said Genevieve felt tired. “Princess why don’t you take a nap”Lorenzo said “Alright”Genevieve said “Yes you're going to get better and so is Alexander”Alan said they left.

In the hallway~Lorenzo and Alan came out of Genevieve room when Skye came by. “I was just going to see Genevieve”Skye said “Skye she sleeping”Lorenzo said “Oh, Daddy will Genevieve get better”Skye ask “”Yes she will”Alan said “What about Alexander “Skye ask “It’s bad it’s all over his body but I believe he will get better”Alan said “Good”, Genevieve love him, Alexander push Genevieve out of the way”Skye said “I hope he gets better too”Alan said and left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I was so scare”Lorenzo said “So was I”Lorenzo said as Dr Kelly came by. “Lorenzo, I just want to let you know that I will leave it up to you to tell Genevieve about the baby but she is going to need to come back for a check up soon”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “What baby”Skye ask “I will tell my wife”Lorenzo said Dr Kelly left. “What is going on Lorenzo”Skye ask “Genevieve was pregnant and lose it , I don’t think she know she was pregnant”Lorenzo said “And you don’t want to tell her”Skye said “No, I’m glad Genevieve lose the baby, She too young for a child”Lorenzo said “Yes she too young but Lorenzo , Do you know what you're doing”Skye ask Lorenzo touch Skye face. “Yes I’m space our daughter of pain”Lorenzo said “I want that too”Skye said “Skye please”Lorenzo said “Find, Are you sure Genevieve didn’t know”Skye ask “I don’t know that “Lorenzo said “I just don’t want to get our daughter back to lose her again”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Let me see what I can find out”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment