Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 15 "Never mess with a woman scorned


At Lorenzo~ Jerry came in. "Jerry why are you here"Lorenzo ask "I have a feeling you had something to do with my brother death and I will find out"Jerry said "I had nothing to do with Jax death"Lorenzo said "Why sure I believe you, your in love with Skye' Jerry said "I don't care what you believe"Lorenzo said "I will be watch you"Jerry said and left.

At the Quartermaine hotel~ Caprice came in wear a red dress when Alistair came by. "Darling I told you to wear your grey dress"Alistair said as he took her arm and they walk to the table. "It doesn't fit I'm carry our twins"Caprice said "Alistair, It's good to see you, Caprice you look lovely as always"Julian said "Thank you Julian, How is your grandmother"Caprice ask "Yes how is Amanda Barrington"Alistair ask "Great and Grandmother will help keep the hospital opening I hear your doing a fundraise to keep it opening"Julian said "Yes I'm, Gentlemen if you excuse me I need to use the lady room"Caprice said and left. "Alistair you are so lucky"Julian said "Yes I'm so lucky"Alistair said he was slip his brandy. Caprice came back in the room. "Darling I order you a tea and the special"Alistair said "Thank you"Caprice said Josslyn came in. "I wonder why Josslyn is here, Did you hear she found MJ"Caprice ask "Yes we did"Alistair said "Alistair I think this deal with be great for both of us"Julian said Caprice got up. "Josslyn how is MJ"Caprice ask "Great I'm just pick us up some food, I'm glad I ran into you"Josslyn said "Why"Caprice ask as Alistair came by. "I was hope you would give me Daddy share of the company I'm sure you have no interest in run it"Josslyn said "I have to talk to my lawyer first"Caprice said "Why? You don't want to run your father company do you"Alistair ask "No but I need to ported myself, Alistair can we go home I'm tired"Caprice ask "Yes Darling Julian just sign the papers"Alistair said they left. "Daniel came by. "Josslyn I haven't told Caprice what you did I just hope I don't regret it"Daniel said "You will not I have to go"Josslyn said and left.

At The Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan were there with Ned and Lois and Brooklyn. "I was so care we would not find the children"Lois said "We all were and Alex will pay"Alan said "I just can't believe that Jerry help find the children"Ned said "Something doesn't add up"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment