Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 22

~ The next day~At General Hospital~ Adam room, Skye and Jr and Hailee and Colby and Stuart and Brook were their. “So what is the news”Hailee ask “I can get out of here today, And Brook and I are getting married”Adam said “That’s great”Skye said “Yes we our happy for you”Colby said “Thanks, We have more news” Brook said “Yes we do”Adam said “After the wedding we our going to travel around the world”Brook said “Yes, We want to enjoy each other”Adam said “I’m happy for both of you, I know you both will have a great time, Brook make sure Adam take care of his heart”Skye said “Oh I will”Brook said “When are you going to have the wedding”Hailee ask “Well that’s why we called you here, Erica sign the divorce paper it’s finale today, We our thinking of elope today”Adam said “You're going to get married at a courthouse”Colby ask “Yes”Adam said “No, You can’t do that, I have an idea”Skye said “What is it”Brook ask “Just stay here”Skye said and left. “I’m so glad you're all here”Adam said “Me too”Hailee said

At the Quartermaine~ Monica was put some flowers in a vase when Skye came in. “Monica, I need you're help, Actually you're house”Skye said “What”Monica ask “Adam and Brook want to get married and I was hope we could use the grounds, It would mean a lot to me”Skye said “Sure, When do they need it”Monica ask “Today”Skye said “Alright, Go talk to the staff it’s all yours”Monica said “Thanks, Monica have you told Alan about Kristin”Skye ask “No I thought it sure come from you”Monica said “Thanks”Skye said “How are you doing with her in town”Monica ask “It’s been hard, There has been times I wanted to drink but I will not do that”Skye said “Good”Monica said as Alice came in. “Alice, I need you're help”Skye said

At Alexis~Alexis was packing up her briefcase with papers when Ned came in. “Alexis”Ned said “Ned, What are you doing here”Alexis ask “I just came to see how you are doing”Ned said “It’s been hard , I found out from Felicia that Anastasia isn’t ready to come home”Alexis said “I’m sorry”Ned said “Thanks”Alexis said they share a hug. “Just give her time she will come around”Ned said “At least I know she smart and healthy, A doctor”Alexis said “Yes”Ned said

No comments:

Post a Comment