Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 21



At The Quartermaine hotel~AJ was working at the desk when Skye and Lorenzo and Kristin came in AJ came by then. “Skye”AJ said “AJ Quartermaine, This is my adoptive mother Kristin”Skye said “Nice too meet you”Kristin said “You too, I will take you to a table”AJ said “Thanks”Lorenzo said “Where is Constanza”Skye ask “She took today off”AJ said as he walk them to a table. “I will call you tomorrow Skye”AJ said “Sure”Skye said AJ left. “This is a lovely hotel, So is it all AJ”Kristin ask “It’s the family hotel, AJ runs it”Skye said “Oh, So you both are close”Kristin ask “It took us a while to get close but yes we our close”Skye said “That’s nice, So how long have you both been married”Kristin ask “In a couple of weeks it will be Ten years”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand and kiss it.”Wow, Are you celebrate it”Kristin ask “Yes, We our going on a trip by ourself”Skye said “Where to”Kristin ask “We haven’t plan it yet”Skye said “You sure, So how did you to meet”Kristin ask “We were both get over someone when we meet”Lorenzo said “Yes, It’s a long story”Skye said “Yeah, So Skye what do you do”Kristin ask “I ran a magazine and fashion show and a business that my ex-husband left me”Skye said “Oh, Wow you have a lot of companies”Kristin said “Yes I do”Skye said “My wife is great at both of them”Lorenzo said and kiss Skye. “I’m sure”Kristin said

At Alexis~Alexis was drinking some wine alone when their was a knock on the door it was Felicia. “Come in, Do you have any news”Alexis ask “Yes, Anastasia did call Skye a couple of days ago and Sky told Anastasia about you but she doesn’t want to deal with all this yet”Felicia said “That’s what I was afraid of, Would you like a glass of wine”Alexis ask “Sure”Felicia said they sit down on the couch. “I know this wouldn’t be easy when I found her, I want to raise her I did”Alexis said “Give Anastasia time and you can tell her”Felicia said “I just hope she doesn’t think I hate her because she was made by rape”Alexis said “It wasn’t you're fault you both will heal from this”Felicia said “Thanks, It’s been hard dealing with the past”Alexis said “I get it, I’m here if you want to talk”Felicia said “Thanks”Alexis said they share a hug. “I think Skye was protected Anastasia from what I can tell she love her too”Felicia said “Yes I know”Alexis said Felicia left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in from having dinner with Kristin. “Skye,How are you doing with all this”Lorenzo ask “I sometime wish the past would just stay there ,I don’t want to deal with it”Skye said “I know it’s hard but I will be right by you're side”Lorenzo said “You always are”Skye said “No one leaves”Lorenzo said “No one leaves”Skye said and they share a kiss. “Lorenzo make me feel better”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said they went upstairs and Lorenzo lay Skye on the bed and kiss her and undress her as they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment