Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 3 "Man on fire"


At The Quartermaine~ Alan was alone when Skye came in. "Skye how is the baby"Alan ask "Dr Kelly told me the baby is fine so far but could have down syndrome"Skye said "How do you feel about that"Alan ask "I'm scare but I want this baby"Skye said "Your not alone we will help you"Alan said "Thanks I think I will be fine I have the finance to get this baby the best of everything he or she will need"Skye said "Yes"Alan said Liz and AJ and Tracy and Caprice and Emily and Monica came in. "What is your news", Is it about Brooklyn"Caprice ask "No there no word yet this is about the hospital it's lose money and we thought we could use our money to save it the hospital was loved by mother"Alan said "You want us to use our own money how much"Tracy ask "A lot"Monica said 'There other ways"Tracy said "Tracy is right"Caprice said "Caprice"Skye ask "What I'm doing a fundraise for the center why don't we do one for the hospital to"Caprice said "Maybe that would work"Monica said "I could help you I'm good at fundraise"Caprice said "The one thing"Tracy said "Tracy"Skye said "All right"Alan said "I will come up with Ideas Laura is helping me with the center she could help us to "Caprice said "If you still need money I will give you some Jax left me a lot of money' Skye said "Thanks I just hate to see the hospital close"Alan said "Yes me too"Liz said "Mother when are you going to reading Daddy will"Caprice ask "When Josslyn comes home"Skye said "I sure go"Caprice said and left.

At Adam Jr office~ He was working when someone came in. "Adam Jr"The man said "William why are you here"Adam Jr ask "I hear you move to the states and I wanted to see why"William said "There a lot of reason why"Adam Jr said "She here isn't she" William ask "Yes"Adam Jr said "You need to move on from her"William said "She was good"Adam Jr said "Yes' William said

At Daniel~ He was on the phone with Jonathan. "Father I don't have that much money yes i'm a doctor I love you to" I will do my best"Daniel said and hang up.

At the Quartermaine~ Tracy was alone in the den when Stefan came in. "It's good to see you"Tracy said "You to it's time we end this"Stefan said "Yes it is"Tracy said Stefan left.

No comments:

Post a Comment