Tuesday, October 27, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 11 "An affair to remember"


At General Hospital~ Josslyn and Lois and Ned were there having the kids look at. "There fine"Monica said "Yes heath kids"Alan said "Thank you, Oh I'm just glad that they're back"Lois said "Me to"Josslyn said " We need to to the police station and make sure Alex will pay"Ned said "Yes"Lois said "I feel bad for Alex he was just desperate to get his kids"Josslyn said "Yes but we would never seen them"Ned said "No"Lois said
At the Quartermaine hotel~ "Jerry I hear how you found MJ and Brooklyn you are a hero" I'm so glad you found them"Jane said "Me to but I just did the right thing for once that all"Jerry said "Yes you did"John said

At Adam office~ Caprice came in to fine William there. "Why are you back, Why can't you just leave me alone"Caprice ask "I'm here to help Adam fight with your husband"William said Adam Jr came in. "Caprice why are you here"Adam Jr ask "Are you trying to hurt me again! Why did you ask William to come here! Caprice yelled "Let me guess you didn't tell Alistair till now and his upset, What else are you keeping from him"Adam Jr ask Alistair came in. "Caprice why the hell are you here! Alistair yelled "I came to talk to Adam Jr and William"Caprice said "Your keeping something from me again aren't you! Cover your tracks! Alistair yelled "No"Caprice said "Please leave"Alistair said Caprice ran out of the hallway and cry. "You better go after her"Adam Jr said "I know what your both doing coming between my wife and I so you can have Caprice back she will never go back to you, and your lifestyle"Alistair said "It was her fantasy to sleep with me"William said Alistair hit William. "Cassadine I will pass changer against you"William said "Go head I don't care"Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment