Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 5 "Man on fire"


At the Quartermaine hotel~ William was at the bar when Caprice and Alistair came in."Caprice it's good to see you"William said "Who are you, How do you know my wife"Alistair ask "William was a neighbor of mine in London that's all, William this is my husband Alistair Cassadine"Caprice said "Nice to meet you"William said "You to, Let’s go to our table darling"Alistair said he took Caprice hand and they walk to there table Caprice look back at William. Alistair help Caprice with her chair. "Caprice are you keeping something from me"Alistair ask "No"Caprice said "You never told me about your life in London"Alistair said "Can we not do this" We have so much to be happy about"Caprice said "You can't avoid this forever"Alistair said "I can try"Caprice said The waitress came by and took their order. Rae came by. "Grandmother I have a question for you"Caprice said "Sure what is it"Rae ask "Do twins run in our family" I'm having twins again"Caprice said "Not that I know of"Rae said "Oh 'Caprice said "I'm happy for you both"Rae said and left.
"Caprice if you want us to be happy you will be honest with me, I know that man was more then a neighbor of yours by the way he look at you"Alistair said "Alistair"Caprice said "Fine if your not going to be honest with me I will go back to work"Alistair said "We didn't finish our lunch yet"Caprice said "I can't finish my lunch knowing you are keeping a secret from me"Alistair said "Alistair please"Caprice said Alistair got up. "We will finish this conversation tonight I hope you will be ready then"Alistair said he kiss Caprice on the lips and left. William came by with his drink. "Why are you in town" Are you here to hurt me"Caprice ask "I take it you haven't told your husband everything"William said "No I haven't, Please leave town just go Alistair and I are happy"Caprice said "I'm here to help Adam Jr with his company you sure be honest with your husband or you will lose him"William said He left as Skye came by. "Caprice who was that, Why are you upset"Skye ask "William is another bad choice I made if Alistair fines out I will lose my husband"Caprice said "Is it that bad"Skye ask "Yes 'Caprice said

At Alistair office~ Alistair was having some brandy then throw the glass as Courtney came in. "Alistair are you okay"Courtney ask "I was a fool to think Caprice and I will be happy when her past keeps come back to town! and Caprice can't be honest with me! Alistair yelled "What is the secret"Courtney ask "I'm not sure but it's about another man name William" I just wish for once my wife will be honest with me! Alistair yelled "I'm sorry 'Courtney said

No comments:

Post a Comment