Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 100 "How do I live"



At General hospital~ Dr Kelly office~ Caprice was there. "I have your test back your pregnant"Dr Kelly said "Thanks I'm so happy but this is wired my mother and I pregnant at the same time"Caprice said "Yes it is"Dr Kelly said
At Alex/Josslyn~ Alexis and Ned and Lois came in the door was open. "Alex! Alexis yelled "There no sign of them, Do you think he took off with Brooklyn:"Lois ask as Josslyn came in. "Where is our granddaughter she not here! Lois yelled " I don't know I just came home 'Josslyn said She went into MJ room. "No! Josslyn yelled and came back downstairs. "MJ is gone to! That bastard took my son! Josslyn yelled "And Brooklyn:Ned said "Calm down I will call the cops"Alexis said "My son, I can't believe Alex would do this to me"Josslyn said
At Skye~ Lorenzo came in. “I was wonder when I would see you"Skye said "I'm sorry about Jax I really am I would of been here sooner but I thought you would need some space"Lorenzo said "I do, Lorenzo I love Jax and always will"Skye said "Whatever you need I will be here for you"Lorenzo said "Thanks I want us to be friends' Skye said "Me too"Lorenzo said
At Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice was playing with her sons when Alistair came in.. "Alistair I have some news"Caprice said "What is it"Alistair ask "We our having another baby"Caprice said "That's great another baby"Alistair said "Yes a girl I hope"Caprice said "Me too"Alistair said they share a kiss.
At Josslyn/Alex~ Anna and Mac and Carly came in. "Mother my son is gone"Josslyn said "We will fine MJ"Carly said "Do you know where Alex could of take the children"Anna ask "No I don't "Josslyn said as Kate came in. "What is going on"Kate ask "I'll tell you what is going on Alex took Brooklyn and MJ! Do you know where he is"Carly ask "No I don't "Kate said "If you know anything"Mac said "I don't"Kate said "Carly what about Sonny island" Does it still belong in the family"Ned ask "Yes it does, Alex could be there"Carly said "Then let's go Ned call the jet"Lois said "I will call the cops there to help you"Mac said "Thanks I hope we get there before it's too late"Lois said "Me too," I know Alex will not hurt the children he was upset that he lose Brooklyn and I wasn't support"Josslyn said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment