Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 38

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were in the den when Skylar came in. “Skylar, Is Genevieve ready to go to the club”Skye ask “Genevieve is still getting ready I want to talk to you both”Skylar said “Sure what about”Lorenzo said “Just that I love the gallery and thanks so much for buy it for me”Skylar said “You're welcome , It’s nice to see that glow back in you're eyes”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Skylar said “Yes it is and you have talent”Skye said

At the living room~Genevieve was unlock the draw from Lorenzo desk she always know where the key was. “Daddy you sure chance you're hiding place , Really”Genevieve said to herself and unlock the draw and pull out a box and close the draw and open the box. “I know it, Oh Alexander it’s so beautiful this isn’t fair! Genevieve yelled as Skylar and Skye and Lorenzo came in. “You're sister sure be ready”Skye said as she found Genevieve in the living room. “Genevieve , What are you doing by my desk”Lorenzo said “How dare you Daddy! You took Alexander ring you had no right to do that to me! Genevieve yelled “I did what was the best thing for you! Alexander is no good for you! Lorenzo yelled “What! His better then you ever will be! His smart and a gentlemen ! And a businessman you had no right to play with my life! Why did you do this! Genevieve yelled “Because when you're mother and I got the phone call about the fire on the plane we were scarce that we would lose you and if you were safe I promise that I would keep you safe”Lorenzo said “This isn’t Alexander fault about the plane crash you hate when others blame you, There more going on here you're keeping something else from me”Genevieve said Lorenzo and Skye share a look. “Both of you better start talking”Genevieve yelled “Genevieve is right”Skylar said “Genevieve ,What was you're fight with Alexander about”Skye ask “Why do you want to know”Genevieve said “It will make sense “Skye said “I had a scare I thought I was pregnant in Italy because Alexander didn’t wear a condom but thank I wasn’t the pregnant test was hard to read there but I didn’t want to a mother yet, Wait, Is there a reason why Dr Kelly keeps calling me to come in for a pap smear”, Mother was I pregnant”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “I lose the baby”Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said “Why did you both keep this from Genevieve she had a right to know”Skylar said “We thought it was the right thing to do you need to work on you're recovery and you lose it anyway and you're too young”Lorenzo said “That wasn’t you're choice to make! I hate it here! I always have hate this house! Genevieve yelled she ran upstairs. “I sure go check on her”Skye said “No , Mother I think you both done enough, Genevieve had a right to grieve for that baby”Skylar said she went upstairs. “This isn’t good”Skye said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was sitting on the window ledge it was her favorite spot to sit on in her room to think or read when Skylar came in and sit by her. “Ginny I’m sorry, What they did was wrong”Skylar said “I had a right to grieve for that baby”Genevieve said “Yes you did”Skylar said “I don’t know if I can stay here and forgive them, How do you do it”Genevieve ask “It wasn’t easy”Skylar said “No it’s not”Genevieve said “Whatever you want to do I’m here for you”Skylar said “You always here for me”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment