Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 33


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skylar was in her room getting ready for her show she was a little nervous when Skye came in. “Skylar, Do you need anything for the show”Skye ask “No, Mother I’m all set thank you for the gallery”Skylar said “You're welcome I believe in you”Skye said “Thanks, I sure go,I hope Genevieve is coming”Skylar said “She is”Skye said as Genevieve came in wearing a green dress. “Skylar, I will see you later I know you will be a hit”Genevieve said “Thanks sis, I’m so glad you're coming I need you”Skylar said “Always”Genevieve said they share a hug. “We will meet you there”Skye said “Yes Mother”Skylar said she left. “So you and Daddy brought Skylar the art gallery just to make her forgive you both which she did”Genevieve said “It’s not that we want to support you're sister dream”Skye said “Really, You support Skylar dream of art but you could never support mine for the law”Genevieve said “That’s not true, You're father and I are proud of how smart you are , We just wish you would do something else”Skye said “So I will not arrest Daddy or Luis Jr when I become a lawyer if I have to I will”Genevieve said “Genevieve I know you and I know you love this family and will not ruin it”Skye said “Why aren’t you stopping Luis Jr from joining Daddy”Genevieve ask “There is nothing I can do, Now please behave for Skylar tonight”Skye said “I’m going to get a scarf for my face”Genevieve said and left. “This is going to be a long night”Skye said to herself.

At the Art Galley~ Skylar was making sure it was all perfect, “Tonight is going to be my night”Skylar said as Carman came by. “Carman I’m glad you're here”Skylar said “Always, Tonight's you're night”Carman said “Yes it is”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment