Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 1 "Man on Fire"



At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice had just put the boys down for a nap when Lorenzo came in. "Lorenzo why are you here"Caprice ask "To tell you how sorry I'm about Jax"Lorenzo said "Because of your lie I lose time with my father"Caprice said "Your just like your mother when your hurting you hurt back"Lorenzo said "Well it's true"Caprice said her cell phone rang. "Hello, Oh no if you need anything"Caprice ask she hang up as Alistair came in. "Why is my wife upset"Alistair ask "It's not Lorenzo, That was Lois Alex kidnapped Brooklyn and MJ , We better find Brooklyn she my last connection to Jazz"Caprice said "Alistair came by Caprice and touch he shoulder "We will fine the children I will let Josslyn and Ned use my connection"Alistair said "Me too we will fine the children to they know where Alex could of took the children"Lorenzo ask "There going to Sonny island to see if his there"Caprice said "We will fine the children"Alistair said "I'm going to check on the boys"Caprice said she left. "This is bring memories back for Caprice"Lorenzo said "You can go I will take care of my wife"Alistair said Lorenzo left.
At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly office~ "Skye because of your age there a risk for you and the baby"Dr Kelly said "What kind of risk"Skye ask "Your baby could have down Syndrome"Dr Kelly said "If this baby does have down syndrome I still want this baby it's my last connection to Jax"Skye said "I understand"Dr Kelly said
in the hallway~ "Monica how was the meeting"Alan ask "Not good we our losing money"Monica said "No"Alan said "What was your news"Monica ask
 "It's bad Alex took Brooklyn and MJ Ned and Lois went to look for them"Alan said "No"Monica said Page came by. "Page how are you"Monica ask "Grandmother. Grandfather I may never get my memory back but I want to get my life back I want to work here again"Page said "I would love to hire you but we our lose money the hospital is in financial trouble"Monica said "Well I could volunteer my time I just want to work"Page said "Sure"Monica said "We our happy for you Page, Monica let's go and talk"Alan said they left. "Liz are you okay'Bobbie ask "Yes I'm sorry about MJ and Brooklyn"Liz said "Thanks I just pray they find the children it's easy knowing Alex will not hurt them"Bobbie said "No"Liz said

No comments:

Post a Comment