Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 29

At General Hospital~ Morgan was waiting on news about Lila Rae when Carly came in. “Morgan, Bobbie call me, Lila Rae will make it”Carly said “She better make it”Skye said as she came in with Anastasia. “Is this you're fault Morgan! Will the love my daughter has for you kill her! Skye yelled “Skye, Like you're the one to talk, You're married to Lorenzo! Carly yelled “Look, All I want is Lila Rae and the baby to be okay”Morgan said “She better be! I will not burned my daughter! Skye yelled as Lorenzo cam by. “Skye, Lila Rae will make it”Lorenzo said “She better! Lorenzo Do you know what happened”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said as Skylar and Luis Jr and Genevieve and Alexander came in. “Do you know anything”Luis ask “No”Lorenzo said Morgan and Carly went to sit down. “So why was Lila Rae shot at, Where was she”Genevieve ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo ask Genevieve went in front of her father. “Did you have anything to do with this, Did you order someone to shoot at Morgan and they shot you're own daughter instead! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve I didn’t have anything to do with this”Lorenzo said “I don’t believe you”Genevieve said “Enough Genevieve not right now”Skye said “If Lila Rae dies Mother will you still stand by that bastard”Genevieve ask “You're sister isn’t going to die! Skye yelled as Monica came by and Morgan and Carly came by. “How is my baby! Skye yelled “Lila Rae made it but the baby she was carrying died”Monica said “No”Morgan said “I didn’t even know Lila Rae was pregnant”Genevieve said “Yes she really want that baby”Skylar said Genevieve took her sister hand.

“Can we see her”Skye ask “Lila Rae is resting I suggest you all go home and get some rest”Monica said “I’m just glad my daughter is alright”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo do you know anything about this”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said “I have to go to the coffee shop,I will be home later”Lorenzo said and left. Genevieve saw him leave and had a feeling about something. “Genevieve let’s get you home”Alexander said as his phone went off, “It’s the empire”Alexander said “Go, I will be fine”Genevieve said “Thank you”Alexander said they share a kiss and Alexander left as Genevieve left to and follow her father.

At The Police station~Alexis and Ric were working.. “Do you know anything about Lila Rae”Alexis ask “Yes, She made it but the baby is gone”Ric said “That bastard, It’s Lorenzo it has to be”Alexis said “We will nail him for this”Ric said “I hope so, I want him behind bars”Alexis said “I know”Ric said

No comments:

Post a Comment