Sunday, October 25, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 10 "Lost Anastasia "

Finding you part 7 ch 10~ At Alexis~ Alexis and Kristin came in to fine Molly and Kristina waiting for them. “Mother I would like for you to meet my daughters my oldest Kristina and my younger Molly.”Alexis said “You have beautiful children, It’s nice to meet you I’m sure you're all shock by this and don’t know how to feel about this”Kristin said “Yes it’s a lot to take in”Molly said “Yes”Kristina said “So what do you both do”Kristin ask “I’m going to be a lawyer like mother”Kristina said “Yes she is”Alexis said “I’m going to work with the FBI”Molly said “Wow, Two beautiful smart girls , Alexis you did a great job better then I did”Kristin said “Yes”Alexis said “We our going to pick up some food we will be back”Molly said they left. “Do you want some tea or something”Alexis ask “No, Thanks , Let’s talk”Kristin said they sit down. “I have a lot of question for you,”Alexis said “I’m sure, I’m sorry that I left you and you're sister”Kristin said “Do you know that for a long time I thought I was the cousin of Stefan not his sister and Stavors raped me”Alexis said she cried and Kristin wipe her tears. “I’m sorry baby, I wish I was there”Kristin said “I have a secret I never told anyone”Alexis said “What is it”Kristin ask “There was a baby, I had to give her up”Alexis said “Wow, Do you want to find her”Kristin ask “I’m scare if I do find her , Helena would kill her”Alexis said “We will keep the baby safe”Kristin said there was a knock on the door Alexis went up and open it was Stefan.

“Stefan”Alexis said “Alexis, I need to talk to you”Stefan said “Now it’s not a good time, But I’m happy you're back”Alexis said as Stefan came in. “Stefan, This is my mother she alive”Alexis said “Nice to meet you”Stefan said “You too”Kristin said “I’m going to get us some tea”Alexis said and left. “Why are you back in Alexis life, I told you to stay away”Stefan ask “I’m not going to leave my daughter anymore I made that mistake before”Kristin said “You better not hurt her”Stefan said “I will not”Kristin said Alexis came back with a tray of tea. “Is everything okay”Alexis ask “Yes”Kristin said “So Stefan what did you need to tell me”Alexis ask “Well I know Kristin will be happy about this too, My mother will not hurt you anymore she died”Stefan said “Stefan did you kill Helena”Alexis ask “I just took care of this family”Stefan said”Thank you Stefan, I will keep this secret”Kristin said “I will help you if you need a lawyer”Alexis said “Thanks”Stefan said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was sitting down and opening a box and pull out a picture of two little girls when Lorenzo came in and sit by her. “Skye, Who is that in the picture”Lorenzo ask “It’s me and my sister”Skye said “Sister”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Althea, I mean Kristin didn’t say but their was another little girl she raised, When Adam came over mother made her hide”Skye said “Why”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know”Skye said “What was her name, Where is she”Lorenzo ask “Anastasia, I don’t know where she is, I haven’t seen her since the ski accident when I thought Althea was dead”Skye said “I’m sorry, It’s been an emotional week for you”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said “You're not alone in this”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said she kiss him.

At Alexis~ Stefan and Kristin were still there. “I sure go”Stefan said as Alexis phone rang. “It’s work”Alexis said “Take it”Stefan said Alexis left to take the phone call. “So are you going to tell Alexis that you raise her daughter”Stefan ask “I haven’t yet”Kristin said “I think it’s time you were honest”Stefan said and left. Alexis came back. “Sorry about that”Alexis said “It’s okay, So who is Molly and Kristina father”Kristin said “Kristina father is Sonny Corinthos a mob boss who is dead and Molly is Sonny half brother his a lawyer we were married for a while”Alexis said “Alexis do you have a hard time with relationship and trust man”Kristin said “Yes, I blame that on my Cassadine side”Alexis said Kristin brush her hair. “Yes it’s part that, But it’s what I did to you too”Kristin said “Did you love my father”Alexis ask as she cried. “Yes, I did love Mikkos and He loved me, You were made with love”Kristin said Alexis hug her mother as Molly and Kristina came in with food. “Sorry”Molly said “No it’s okay , We have a lot of time to caught up”Alexis said “Yes we do, Let’s eat”Kristin said

No comments:

Post a Comment