Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 15


~At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Genevieve came into the house. “Genevieve”Skye said “I’m going to my room “Genevieve said “Do you want me to go with you’ Skye ask “Mother, I can go up the steps by myself”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said Genevieve went upstairs. Skye pour herself some water she know this was going to be hard to get close to Genevieve as Lorenzo came in with bags in his hand and coffee cups. “Skye”Lorenzo said “This is not going to be easy is it”Skye said “No but we don’t do easy”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said

Genevieve went into her room and just look around and sit on the bed as Lila Rae came in. “Genevieve”Lila Rae said Genevieve turn around and look at her big sister. “Lila Rae you're back”Genevieve said “Yes, I’m sorry about the plane crash I’m glad you're alright I meant it”Lila Rae said Genevieve got up. “I’m not alright, I have to wear this mask on my face! Genevieve yelled “It will heal right”Lila Rae said “I hope so, I’m sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay”Lila Rae said “So where did you and Morgan go”Genevieve ask “To the City”Lila Rae said “Are you really going to marry him be a mob wife like her”Genevieve ask “Mother isn’t that bad”Lila Rae said “I would like to be alone”Genevieve said “Sure”Lila Rae said and left.

Skye was putting the treats that Lorenzo brought home on a tray as Lila Rae came down. “Lila Rae you're home”Skye said and hug her daughter. “Yes I’m Mother”Lila Rae said “I’m glad you're back”Skye said “Me too, I just saw Genevieve”Lila Rae said as Lorenzo came in. “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Lila Rae said “How did it go with Genevieve”Skye ask “Mother she anger”Lila Rae said “I know, But we will all heal from this and be a family ,I’m going to check on you're sister”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t”Skye said Lorenzo and Skye went upstairs.

Genevieve was in her bathroom and looking at the mirror and was about to take the mask off she really want to see the scars on her face when Skye and Lorenzo came into the bathroom Skye was going to stop Genevieve from take off the mask when Lorenzo grab her arm and stop her. “Let her”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at the scars on her face and touch it with her hand without crying. “Genevieve”Skye said “Oh Mother I didn’t hear you come in, I was just going to clean it”Genevieve said “Let me help you”Skye said she went by her daughter and help her clean the burn. “I brought home some treats from the shop”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said “Let’s go downstairs”Skye said as she was finish.“Alright”Genevieve said they went downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment