Tuesday, October 27, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 12 "Mystery man"



On the docks~ Caprice was crying when a man came by and hand her a tissue. "Thank you"Caprice said "Who made this beautiful women cry"The man ask "The men in my life. Are you new in town"Caprice ask "Yes I'm Mike Hanson"He said "Caprice Cassadine” she said "Why don't we go have some tea"Mike ask "My wife doesn't have tea with a strange man"Alistair said as he came by. "I'm not a stranger , I'm Mike Hanson" I just saw your wife crying and I wanted to cheer her up"Mike said "I will deal with my wife"Alistair said "Alistair"Caprice said "We need to talk"Alistair said "Caprice are you okay"Mike ask "Yes I will be thank you"Caprice said Mike left. "You really want to finally talk about this"Caprice ask "Yes let's go home"Alistair said "Caprice try to grab his hand but he pull away. "Not yet"Alistair said they walk home.

At the police station~ Josslyn and Carly and Ned and Lois were there. "We found the children now what are you going to do with Alex"Ned ask "Scotty came by. "We our changer Alex with kidnapped and selling kids he sure go to jail for a long time"Scotty said "What about the women who he give the kids to"Carly ask "We made a deal with Jess she going to help us get Alex put away"Scotty said "Thank you, I want to see Alex 'Josslyn said "Are you sure"Carly ask "Yes"Josslyn said She went to see Alex. "How is my grandson"Kate ask "His fine no thanks to your son"Carly said "Carly I don't know what Alex was plan this"Kate said

Alex cell~ "I found Brooklyn and MJ how could you! Josslyn yelled "I was desperate I'm sorry I lose my mind knowing I would never see my daughter again"Alex said "Now you will never see either of them"Josslyn said "No"Alex said

No comments:

Post a Comment