Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 9 "An Affair to remember"


At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was sleeping in there bed when Alistair came in and turn on the light. "Alistair "Caprice said she wake up. "Sorry I wake you"Alistair said Caprice got up and put on her robe. "It's okay where did you go"Caprice ask "The office Stefan and I had a meeting"Alistair said "I'm sorry"Caprice said she went to touch him but Alistair pull away. "Let's go to bed"Alistair said "Alistair"Caprice said "I'm not ready to talk yet"Alistair said "Fine "Caprice said they went to bed. "Caprice went to touch him but Alistair pull away. "Caprice leave me alone"Alistair said Caprice turn around and cry herself to sleep.

At Josslyn~ Josslyn pour a glass of brandy and look at a picture of Jax and MJ together. "Oh Daddy bring my baby home to me"Josslyn said

The next day~Skye~ Josslyn was there with Ned and Lois. "Skye why did you call us over"Ned ask "I ask Jerry to help you find the children he does know how to fine people"Skye said "Oh thank you' Josslyn said "Your welcome 'Skye said

At The police station~ Kate was talking to her son. "Alex please do the right thing and tell Josslyn and Ned and Lois were the children are"Kate said "Why"Alex ask "Because it's the right thing to do Please Alex"Kate said

At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was getting the boys ready for school when Alistair came in. "I have to go to work"Alistair said "Wait, it's our sons first day of school It would be nice if you go with me"Caprice said " I need space"Alistair said "For the boys please"Caprice said "Fine for our sons not you' Alistair said "I know if I told you this would happened"Caprice said "You sure of told me when you came home is there anything else your keeping from me"Alistair ask "No"Caprice said she went to touch him and Alistair grab her arm and accident cut her wrist with his cliffs. "I'm sorry"Alistair said "Watch the boys I will wash it"Caprice said he took the boys. Caprice was in there bathroom wash it when Alistair came in. "I'm sorry"Alistair said "It's fine"Caprice said "Wear this bracelet just in case anyone see it we have a dinner party tonight"Alistair said He put the bracelet on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment