Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 1


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in Genevieve room fix it up when Lorenzo came in. “Skye what are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Our daughter is coming home today, I’m fix her room”Skye said “Skye, Yes Genevieve is coming back to town but it doesn’t meant she is coming home”Lorenzo said “She could”Skye said “Skye don’t do this to yourself”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I’m not weak”Skye said “I know I just don’t want you to get hurt”Lorenzo said “I will not get hurt”Skye said

On a jet~Alexander and Genevieve were heading home and sitting by each other holding hands. “Everything is going to be alright”Alexander said “Yes it is, I’m so glad I’m not pregnant after all”Genevieve said “Me too”Alexander said “I wonder if my parents know we our coming back today”Genevieve said “Yeah, Are you going to deal with them”Alexander ask “Maybe”Genevieve said the jet was getting ready to land and all of sudden the jet caught on fire. “No”Alexander yelled and push Genevieve out of the way.

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was working when Emily came in. “Nikolas we sure leave soon, Our son is coming home”Emily said “Yes we need to leave, I’m glad our son is coming home”Nikolas said “Me too, I just wish Victor would come home too”Emily said “Yes”Nikolas said his phone rang and Nikolas pick it up. “Yes, I will be right their”Nikolas said and hang up he look sad. “Nikolas what is it”Emily said “That was about the jet, It caught on fire”Nikolas said “No,Alexander and Genevieve”Emily ask “We don’t know anything, I sure tell Skye and Lorenzo”Nikolas said “Yes”Emily said “I will call them on the way to the airport”Nikolas said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was finish up Genevieve room when Lorenzo phone rang . “Lorenzo Alcazar, Nikolas Yes we will be their”Lorenzo said he hang up. “What was that about”Skye ask “It was Nikolas, He wants us to meet him at the airport”Lorenzo said “Did he say why”Skye ask “The jet that Genevieve and Alexander were on went on fire”Lorenzo said “No my baby! Skye yelled “Nikolas doesn’t know anything yet”Lorenzo said “Let’s go”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment