Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 6 "Man on fire"


At Brooklyn the city~ Olivia house~ Alex was there holding a gun to Olivia. "Alex you don't want to do this you will never see your children again if you do"Olivia said "No one will see them"Alex said "Where are the children"Olivia ask as Kate and Carly and Josslyn and Lois and Ned came in. "Alex please give us the children"Kate said "There not here i know you would look for me here"Alex said "Alex if you ever love me you will do the right thing by MJ and Brooklyn"Josslyn said "I just want my children that why I did this"Alex said "I know you love your children maybe we can work something out"Lois said "Alex please just give us the children"Ned said "I can' t there gone"Alex said "What do you mean! You killed my son! Josslyn yelled "My granddaughter! Lois yelled as the cops came in. "Alex Howard Corinthos you are under arrest for the kidnapped of MJ and Brooklyn"The cop said "What do you mean the children are gone"Ned ask "I didn't kill them I give them to a organization that will ported my children"Alex said "What kind of place. Please tell us we can work out a deal"Josslyn said "Alex please"Kate said "No"Alex said and the cops took him away. "We will never find the children will we"Josslyn ask "What about someone from Sonny mob lifestyle"Ned ask ""We could try"Carly said ""Who will help Alex"Lois ask "We just can't not give up"Ned said "No"Lois said

At Port Charles~Alistair/Caprice house~ Caprice was looking out the window when Alistair came in. "Darling are you ready to be honest with me"Alistair ask Caprice turn around. "Alistair please you don't want to know"Caprice said she touch his jacket. "You sleep with him didn't you" Alistair ask he touch her face. "Yes"Caprice said "There more"Alistair said "No"Caprice said She was about to leave when Alistair grab her arm. "Yes there is! Alistair yelled "Fine! You really want to know! I sleep with William while Adam watch! Are you happy now! Caprice yelled "I can't believe you let them treat you like that! Alistair yelled "Alistair' Caprice said she went to kiss him but Alistair pull away. "I can't even look at you"Alistair said "This is why I didn't want to tell you"Caprice said the boys were crying. "I'm going to see the boys"Caprice said she left and Alistair pour a drink.

At Josslyn~ Josslyn came home and smell MJ toy bear. "My son please come home"Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment