Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 35

~ At the Art Gallery~ “ Skye was talking to the Chandlers” Let me look for my husband and the rest of my children I want them to meet you”Skye said “Sure, Skye I really want this”Adam said “I want this too, How long are you going to be in town”Skye ask “For a while”Adam said “Good, I been having trouble with my daughter Genevieve I get want to fix things”Skye said “Thanks”Adam said as Carly came by. “Skye we need to talk”Carly said “Not now, Not at my daughter night will I get into it with you”Skye said “Fine, Tomorrow”Carly ask “I can’t wait”Skye said Carly left. “Who she”Erica ask “No one in important”Skye said as Lorenzo came by. “Lorenzo, Their you are”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Adam and Stuart Chandler this is my husband Lorenzo Alcazar “Skye said “Nice to meet you”Stuart said “Yes it is”Adam said “It’s nice to meet you too”Lorenzo said “So you're the one who Skye finally calm as her own”Erica said “Why you little”Skye said “Skye, Have you seen our children”Lorenzo ask “No, We sure check on Genevieve”Skye said “Rae told us about the plane crash she was in”Adam said “Yes it’s been hard on all of us”Skye said

Genevieve was looking at art work when a woman came in. “Would you like some wine”The woman ask “I wish I could but I’m not old enough”Genevieve said “No one will know”The woman said “Why not”Genevieve said she took the wine and drink it. “It will be our little secret”The woman said Genevieve drink it all.

“Skylar you're show is a hit”Carman said “Yes it is, Carman thank you for stand by me”Skylar said “Always”Skylar said they share a kiss.

Genevieve was a little drunk and walk by Skye and Lorenzo who were talking with the Chandlers. “Genevieve their you are”Skye said “Yes Mother, I’m right here, I been here the whole time”Genevieve said “Why are you acting like this”Skye ask “Oh Mother please”Genevieve said “Anyway, This is Adam and Stuart Chandler , Adam is my adoptive father who raise me and Stuart is his brother, They are both important to me”Skye said “Really. We never meet them or heard about them till now, Why is that mother”Genevieve ask “Are you drunk”Skye ask “You would know”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Enough”Lorenzo said “I’m not scare of you Daddy”Genevieve said as Lila Rae and Luis came by. “Adam, Stuart this is my other twins, Lila Rae and Luis”Skye said “Nice to meet you”Luis said “You too”Adam said “You have beautiful daughters Skye”Adam said “Skylar and Lila Rae are the good ones”Genevieve said “Genevieve let’s take you home”Lorenzo said “It’s not over”Genevieve said

Alan and Rae were talking. “Alan are you okay with Skye talking to The Chandlers”Rae ask “I know they are a part of Skye past but yes I’m a little jealous of them”Alan said “I know but I think Skye needs to deal with them”Rae said “I hope this is a good thing”Alan said “Yeah me too”Rae said “I’m worry about Genevieve”Alan said “What happened when I was out of town”Rae ask “I will fill you in tomorrow meet me for coffee”Alan said “Sure”Rae said

“Thank you for coming to my show, It was a hit and I want to thank my family for their support my twin Genevieve who is the strong one of us”Skylar said and look at Genevieve who cried a little. “I want to thank my boyfriend Carman Webber for support my dream, and my parents ’Skylar said and everyone clap. Genevieve walk by Skylar and hug her. “Thank you”Genevieve said she had a hard time walking. “Are you okay”Skylar ask “Yes”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Skylar we our happy for you”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy, I’m going to stay with Carman tonight”Skylar said “Alright, Be safe and we love you”Skye said “I love you to Mother, Genevieve go home and rest”Skylar said “I will”Genevieve said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand. “Let go”Genevieve said “Have you been drinking”Lorenzo said “Are you going to call the cops on me Daddy, Of all people you can’t judge me”Genevieve said “I’m still you're father, You can hate what I do but I’m you're father”Lorenzo said “Yes because one night you forget to wear a condom what is it with men and wearing condoms”Genevieve said “Genevieve enough”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment