Monday, October 26, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 2 "Man on fire"


At General Hospital~ Monica office~ "Alan what is it"Monica ask "We could use some of our money to help this hospital stay opening"Alan said "That would work let's have a family meeting"Monica said


At Ned jet~ Ned and Lois and Josslyn and Kate and Carly were there way to Sonny Island. "We better find my grandson"Carly said "Look Alex will not hurt the children"Kate said "No"Carly said Josslyn was on the phone. "Thank you Alistair"Josslyn said he hang up."What did Alistair want"Lois ask "His having his men look for the children to"Josslyn said "His men our good they found Caprice and the boys"Carly said "Yes 'Josslyn said "That was nice of Alistair"Ned said

At Liz/AJ~ Liz came home. "Sorry I didn't make your doctor appointment"AJ said "It's okay Liz said "What is it"AJ ask "I can't have a baby I'm sorry"Liz said "It's okay we can adoption to"AJ said "Yes I just want to have one of yours I guess I wait to long"Liz said "I still love you"AJ said "I love you to"Liz said "My mother call a family meeting"AJ said "Let's go"Liz said they left.

At Alistair/Caprice~ "Caprice we will fine the children I'm having my men look for them "Alistair said "The same men who found me"Caprice ask "Yes are you still mad at me for that"Alistair ask "No I have no regrets about coming back to you"Caprice said they share a kiss. "Good"Alistair said "Monica call a family meeting I have to go and later I have a doctor appointment"Caprice said "What time"Alistair ask "One I would like for you to come I want you involve in this pregnant"Caprice said "Me too"Alistair said "I sure go"Caprice said "I will walk you out"Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment