Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 15 "The Chandler"




At General Hospital~Skye was sitting on the couch with her family waiting on news about Adam when AJ came by. “Skye”AJ said “AJ”Skye said “I’m going to make a phone call”Lorenzo said and left. Skye got up and went to talk to AJ. “Skye, How are you doing with Adam and you're adoption mother in town”AJ ask “Not good I wish I didn’t have to deal with this, It’s opening a lot of wounds and I really want to drink”Skye said “Don’t, You can lean on me”AJ said he took Skye hand. “Adam just has to make it”Skye said as Jr and Hailee and Colby came by. “Skye”Jr said “Jr, Hailee , Colby, I’m glad you're here, We all need to support Adam and I know he will make it”Skye said “I know he will too”Jr said “I’m glad we made up”Colby said “Me too, Adam does have his faults but his a good father in his way”Hailee said “Yes he is, I’m glad he came to town to talk to me”Skye said as Stuart came by. “Uncle Stuart”Colby said “Adam would be happy that you're all here, Family is important to him”Stuart said “Yes it is”Hailee said “I wish I called Brook she sure be here”Skye said “I did”Erica said as she came by. “You called Brook”Skye ask “Yes, Adam sure be with her not me”Erica said “Wow”Skye said “Is Brook coming”Hailee ask “Yes”Erica said “Good”Jr said “I want you to meet my family”Skye said as Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Luis Jr and Skylar came by. “This is my husband Lorenzo Alcazar, My twins Lila Rae and Luis and Skylar, I have another daughter, Skylar twin Genevieve she away right now at a burn center having plastic surgery”Skye said “Oh, Skye you have a nice family”Hailee said “Thank you”Skye said “Yes, I hope you make my sister happy”Jr said “I do”Lorenzo said “Yes he does, This is my brother AJ”Skye said “Nice to meet you, Who is doing the surgery on Adam”JR ask “My stepmother Monica, She a great doctor”Skye said as Monica came by. “Do you have news on Adam”Skye ask she took Lorenzo hand.

‘Yes, I do, It’s good news, Adam made it”Monica said “Oh that’s great news”Skye said “Yes it is, How long will this last this time”Jr ask “I fix his heart so Adam sure be around for a long time”Monica said “Oh thank you, Skye thank you for calling us”Colby said “You're welcome, You sure be here, You're all his biological children”Skye said “So are you Skye, The things you have done in the past you're a Chandler all the way”Hailee said “Yes, Adam love you like his daughter, Let’s go see him altogether”Jr said they left.

Adam room~Adam was waking up as Skye and Hailee and Colby and JR came in. “Adam”Skye said “My children, You're all here”Adam said “Yes we our, You're going to be fine Daddy”Colby said “Yes you are, You will be back at the company in no time”Jr said “Really”Adam ask “Yes, Monica fix you're heart”Skye said “Wow”Adam said “Yes so now that you're not dying you can be with Brook you're true love”Hailee said “It’s not that easy”Adam said “Yes it is, Adam don’t let the one you love slip away”Skye said “Skye have you forgive me”Adam ask “Yes, I have came a long way, I have a beautiful family a husband who love me for me, His not perfect either and I have children, It’s not perfect but it’s mine, I wouldn't chance it for anything except my daughter Genevieve to stop hating me and being anger with me and her father”Skye said “I’m glad you have a family”Adam said “I want all of you in the family too”Skye said “Sure”Hailee said “Yes, We our a family, We our Chandler and we stick by each other”Adam said he took Skye hand.Stuart came in. “Adam , I’m glad you're alright”Stuart said “Thanks, I’m going to be just fine”Adam said “Good”Stuart said

No comments:

Post a Comment