Sunday, October 25, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 6

At a Italy Restaurant~ Skye and Lorenzo were their. “This is just what we need”Lorenzo said as they sit down. “Yes a place where no one can get to us”Skye said “Yes, Skye are you doing okay”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I don’t want to talk about Adam or our children just us”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said he kiss her hand. “We will get through this”Lorenzo said “Yes we will, We have been thought a lot and came out stronger”Skye said “Yes we have”Lorenzo said “Our anniversary is coming soon”Skye said “Yes it is ten years, What sure we do”Lorenzo said “I think it’s time for us to go on a trip without our children”Skye said “Yes, We're sure we go”Lorenzo ask “To Paris”Skye said “Sure I will plan it”Lorenzo said “No let me”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “I have some news Josslyn doesn’t want her father company so she wants to me keep running it”Skye said “Wow, I’m sure Carly wasn’t happy about it”Lorenzo said “No she wasn’t, But if that’s what Josslyn wants”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

At Bobbie~Bobbie was home when their was a knock on the door it was Carly. “Carly. Come in”Bobbie said “Thanks, Mother I need you're advice, My children are ruining their life”Carly said “How””Bobbie ask “Josslyn doesn’t want to run her father company and Morgan is going to be a father”Carly said “Oh, I’m sure Josslyn will find a dream she wants and Morgan and Lila Rae are going to be fine they both can handle this”Bobbie said “I hope so”Carly said “I know you're scare and we will help them”Bobbie said “I just hope Lorenzo handles this okay”Carly said “Yes me too”Bobbie said

On the docks~Skye and Lorenzo were walking holding hands when a man was selling flowers. “Would the miss love a rose”The man ask “Yes a dozen for my wife”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said Lorenzo paid for the flowers and give them to Skye. “Thank you, This is just what I need”Skye said “Yes, We both need it”Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment