Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 97 "How do I live"


At Alistair office~ Caprice was looking at the final draft of the center."What sure I name it"Caprice ask herself as Skye came in. "Caprice why did you want to meet here"Skye ask "I have some news I'm going to open a center for abuse women and children It's going to be right by the hospital"Caprice said "That a great idea I love it"Skye said "Thanks I was wonder if you have Bianca Montgomery number I would love to get idea from her"Caprice said "Sure I do. How are you" This may help your pain but you need to deal with it"Skye said "I know but this helps and I have been eating a little I want to have another baby soon"Caprice said "Good I will help you with this anyway I can"Skye said "Thanks I want do something to prove to everyone that I'm more then just a pretty face and wife and mother"Caprice said "Are you upset that Josslyn is running your father company"Skye ask "You didn't even ask me if I want to run it"Caprice said You don't like business you never come to a ELQ meeting it makes sense for Josslyn to run it beside Josslyn ask for it"Skye said "Maybe Josslyn is glad Daddy is gone so she can have his company"Caprice said "No we all deal with loose in our own way 'Skye said as Alistair came in. "Skye I'm sorry about Jax"Alistair said "Thank you I have to go"Skye said and left. "Are you okay"Alistair ask "Yes"Caprice said "Good come with me"Alistair said he took her hand they went into a office."This is for your office to run the center in till you get it up"Alistair said "Thank you"Caprice said "Your welcome I have to go to a meeting"Alistair said he kiss Caprice goodbye.
At Adam Jr Office~ Adam was throw things when Adam Sr came in. "What is the problem"Adam Sr ask "Nothing I can't handle "Adam JR said "I hear about Cassadine are you sure you want to stay in town"Adam Sr ask "Yes I can destroy Cassadine"Adam Jr said "We can"Jr said as he came in.. "Father why are you here"Adam Jr ask "To help you fix this mess we our in"JR said "I'm sorry Father I will not let you down again"Adam Jr said "You let your guard down once and you let a women in your heart which I don't blame you for but it's time we make them pay"JR said "Yes"Adam Jr said "Don't hurt Skye she dealing with her own pain"Adam Sr said "We will not father"Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment