Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 26

~At Morgan/Lila Rae~Lila Rae and Morgan were home having coffee on the couch. “How was the fashion show”Morgan ask “It was great, It was nice just mother and I like before”Lila Rae said “That’s great”Morgan said “Yes it was and I know Mother was enjoy it she needs a break from take care of Genevieve all the time and have some kind of normal life”Lila Rae said “Yes, I’m glad you went”Morgan said “Me too”Lila Rae said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Alan were talking. “Well I have to tell Genevieve she not a burden I love take care of her”Skye said “I know you do”Lorenzo said Dr Collins came in. “Dr Collins thank you for coming”Lorenzo said “Yes, Please help my baby”Skye said “I will do my best to help Genevieve but she has to open up to me too”Dr Collins said “Genevieve will”Alan said “I hope so”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in she was hope Dr. Collins could not make it. “Dr Collins”Genevieve said “Genevieve, It’s good to see you”Dr Collins said ‘Why don’t you both go in the sunroom”Skye ask ‘Sure,”Dr Collins said Genevieve look at Alan. “Genevieve it’s going to be okay, You need to get better”Alan said “Yes Grandfather”Genevieve said she left with Dr Collins. “My daughter really listen to you doesn’t she, Better then she listen to us”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I don’t care right now, All I want is our daughter to get better”Skye said “I want that too”, I need to make a phone call”Lorenzo said and went to his home office. “Oh Daddy I’m scare”Skye said “I know baby, But I know Genevieve will get better”Alan said “I hope so, Do you think Genevieve feels bad for not being burn as bad as Alexander”Skye ask “Part yes I do”Alan said “I sure of never left”Skye said “Don’t blame yourself or fall apart you're daughter needs you”Alan said “I know and I will not”Skye said

In the sunroom~Dr Collins and Genevieve were their. “So what happened today”Dr Collins ask Genevieve got up and look out the window. “Genevieve you need to open up to me if you want me to help you”Dr Collins said “I heard my parents argue who sure watch me today like I’m a little girl! I can take care of myself I always could I loved being independent it was a part of me and I feel like I’m losing it”Genevieve said “Even us independent people need help it’s okay to ask for help”Dr Collins said “I don’t like asking for help and I’m worry if this stupid scar will not heal, Well Alexander still love me, We have always been together “Genevieve said “If Alexander truly love you he will love you for who you are and you will get you're independent back’’ Dr Collins said “Do you think I’m losing my mind”Genevieve ask “No , You're not but you do need help and we sure talk more”Dr Collins said “I hate talking about feelings”Genevieve said “I know but I will not use anything of this against you , It’s to help you’ Dr Collins said “Alright”Genevieve said “This was good so far”Dr Collins said “Yeah”Genevieve said Dr Collins went out of the room to the living room where Skye and Lorenzo were. “How did it go”Skye ask “Good, I think it’s good for Genevieve to talk with me about this and for her to start getting back some of her life like going out”Dr Collins said “Anything to help our daughter we will pay you no matter what the cost, Right Lorenzo”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Don’t worry about that I want to help Genevieve to”Dr Collins said “Good, Can you come here”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Collins said and left. “This is good”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I have an idea, We sure take Genevieve out for lunch she needs to eat”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came out. “I talk to Dr Collins now I’m going back to bed”Genevieve said “Genevieve , We are going out to lunch at the hotel you need to eat’ Skye said “Mother, I just want to slept”Genevieve said “You can’t spend all day in bed it’s not right and you need to eat”Skye said “Mother my face, What if someone looks at me”Genevieve ask she had the mask on it. “Genevieve if anyone say anything just tell me I will deal with them”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “I will just talk to them, Now let’s go”Lorenzo said “Do I look okay”Genevieve ask as she pick up her purse and a scarf that was on the table and put it on her face.”Yes”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment