Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 91 "How do I live"



At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo were having a drink when Carly came in and took his drink and kiss him they had sex on the floor.
At Alistair/Caprice~Caprice and Alistair were home. "So Did you get what you need"Caprice ask "Yes I did , Did he touch you"Alistair ask "No Alistair you don't need to be jealous I love you"Caprice said she kiss him. "I love you to I just get jealous when another man touch you"Alistair said "I know, Alistair I'm ready to have sex"Caprice said "Are you sure"Alistair ask "Yes"Caprice said they made love for the first time since the rape.
At Skye~ Kate came in. "Skye I hear about Jax I'm sorry I would of been here early but I was out of town"Kate said "It's okay I beat my magazine is falling apart"Skye said "No it's fine I been running it"Kate said "Thank you, Kate your a good friend"Skye said "Yes we our both strong women you will get through this"Kate said "Yes I will like before"Skye said "Yes"Kate said
At Alistair/Caprice bedroom~ Caprice and Alistair were in each other arms. "Are you okay"Alistair ask "Yes it was wonderful you didn't hurt me"Caprice said "Good oh I miss you"Alistair said "I miss you to"Caprice said "Early you seen upset what is it"Alistair ask "Josslyn is going to run Daddy company mother didn't even ask me if I want it"Caprice said "Do you want to run it"Alistair ask "I just want to do something , Maybe open a center"Caprice said "What kind of Center' Alistair ask "For women and children who are raped and abuse women"Caprice said "That's a great idea whatever you want"Alistair said "Thanks I want it to be a great center there one in Pine Valley the Miranda center mother told me about it"Caprice said "Yes why don't we go to sleep tomorrow is your father funeral"Alistair said "Yes"Caprice said
At Skye~ Skye was looking at a picture of Jax. "How do I let you go"Skye ask she was holding something in her hand. "Yes"Skye said
At Alex/Josslyn~ "Josslyn how are you doing about Jax"Alex ask "I will always miss my father and I want him here but I will honor my father by running his company"Josslyn said
 "Your going to run it"Alex ask "Yes , What are you going to do about Brooklyn"Josslyn ask "We will talk later"Alex said

No comments:

Post a Comment