Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 2


At The airport outside~ Emily and Nikolas were there and Nikolas was talking to one of the pilot. “We don’t know anything yet, We sent men to go look at the accident screen”The man said “I want to go with them”Nikolas said “No we think it’s best if we just use our man”The pilot said and left as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Where is my baby! Skye yelled “We don’t know anything yet, All we know is the jet caught on fire”Nikolas said “You don’t know if their are hurt”Skye ask “No, The airline went to look for them”Nikolas said “Genevieve has to be okay”Skye said “Alexander too”Emily said Skye took Emily hand. “Our children will come home to us”Skye said “Yes they will”Emily said “I’m not going to sit around here, Let’s go find out something”Lorenzo said I’m with Lorenzo on this , Our children are out there we need to find them”Nikolas said Nikolas and Lorenzo left.

“Skye”Emily said “Genevieve has to be alright, I have to get a second chance with my daughter”Skye said “You will , I believe our children will come home”Emily said “You love Alexander don’t you”Skye ask “Yes I love him like my own son”Emily said “You are a good mother to him and Victor”Skye said “You're a good mother too”Emily said “I don’t feel like it”Skye said

Inside the airport~ Nikolas and Lorenzo went to find something. “I still haven’t found anything on the jet but our man are looking for them just trust me”The pilot said “You better, Do you know who I’m, That is my little girl on the jet! Lorenzo yelled “Yes I do Sir and we will fine them”The pilot said “You better find them alive too”Lorenzo said “Yes, How did this happened”Nikolas said “We believe it’s Mechanical problem”The pilot said and left. “Lorenzo this better not be one of you're enemy”Nikolas said “I don’t want it to be my fault either! I do love my daughter no matter what she thinks”Lorenzo said “Let’s go tell Skye and Emily”Nikolas said they left.

Outside~Skye and Emily were waiting when Nikolas and Lorenzo came by, “Did you find anything”Skye ask “Not yet”Nikolas said “Our daughter and Alexander will be fine”Lorenzo said “Yes they will”Emily said the pilot came by and Lorenzo took Skye hand and Nikolas took Emily hand. “We found Alexander and Genevieve they are on there way to the hospital”The pilot said “Thank you, Let’s go”Nikolas said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment