Tuesday, October 27, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 13 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


At Caprice/Alistair~ "So know your finally ready to talk"Caprice ask "William clam it was your fantasy to sleep with him while Adam watch it is true"Alistair ask "He gap her wrist that had the bracelet on it. "Alistair your hurt me that wrist has a cut on it from this morning"Caprice said "I know! “Now tell me! Alistair yelled "Yes"Caprice said Alistair let Caprice go and she fell on the chair. "How could you! “Is there anymore secrets"Alistair yelled "No"Caprice said "There better not be’! Alistair yelled "Do you want a divorce"Caprice ask "I have to go to work meet me at the hotel at seven"Alistair said "Alistair"Caprice said "I'm done talk about this for now, I'm not sure what I want"Alistair said he left. "The maid came in with Alistair shirt from yesterday. "I'm take the dirty laundry to the cleaners"The man said "Wait"Caprice said she saw the lipstick on Alistair shirt. "Mrs.Cassadine"The maid said "I'm fine"Caprice said the maid left. "Skye came in. "Caprice"Skye said "Mother, Why are you here"Caprice ask "To talk about your father will. Why are you upset"Skye ask "My marriage is in trouble"Caprice said "What happened"Skye ask "I keep a secret from Alistair about my life with Adam and Alistair didn't take it well"Caprice said "I'm sorry"Skye said as Daniel came in. "Daniel where did you find Alistair last night, He claimed he was at the office but I don't believe him"Caprice said "I could not find him"Daniel said "Your lying I can tell you do the same thing after you lie like I do, I bite my lip"Caprice said "So do I, Daniel I know you want to ported your sister but Caprice has a right to know"Skye said "Fine I found Alistair at Jake"Daniel said "Who was she"Caprice ask "Josslyn' Daniel said "My own sister"Caprice said "I'm sorry"Daniel said "Caprice are you okay"Skye ask "I will be"Caprice said "Don't do anything stupid your like me when your hurting 'Skye said "I will be fine"Caprice said

At General hospital~ Nikolas came in. "Monica I have a check for you we will not let this hospital go down" Nikolas said "Thank you, Caprice is plan a fundraise your right we will not let this hospital close"Monica said "No"Nikolas said

At Alistair office~ "So Alistair your having an affair"Stefan ask "It was just one night that all"Alistair said "You can't afford to let Caprice go the clients love your wife' Stefan said "I know , Everyone loves my wife"Alistair said "So what did Adam do"Stefan ask "All that matter now is I'm going to destroy Chandler they will lose their money I came up with a ponzi scheme"Alistair said "I like the way you think"Stefan said "Thank you"Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment