Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 14


~At General Hospital ~Skye was sitting down waiting on news about Adam when Kristin came in. “Skye, Is everything okay”Kristin ask “Not really, It’s Adam his heart is not good”Skye said “No”Kristin said “Did you love my father Adam”Skye ask “Yes I did but Mikkos was my true love”Kristin said “I get that, Lorenzo isn’t my first love but his my last”Skye said “I’m glad you're happy, Do you want me to call Lorenzo”Kristin said “I did his on his way”Skye said “Good, Skye we need to talk about Anastasia I know you Skye I raise you and I know you know where she is”Kristin said “Leave my wife alone”Lorenzo said as he came by Skye. “I need to talk to Skye”Kristin said “This can wait I’m worry about Adam right now”Skye said as Erica came by. “Skye, Where is Adam , What is going on”Erica ask “Like you care about Adam! You only married Adam for his money that’s all you ever care about is money! “Skye yelled “I care for Adam”Erica said “Really! You don’t love him you love Jackson! You sure just leave Adam alone he love Brook not you”Skye said as Skylar and Stuart came by. “Any news on my brother”Stuart ask “Not yet,”Skye said Stuart took Skye hand. “Skye it’s going to be okay, You don’t need to get upset at Erica”Stuart said “She only marry Adam for money not love, Adam love Brook”Skye said “Yes , I know that”Erica said “Mother do you need any tea or coffee”Skylar ask “No thanks baby”Skye said and hug her daughter as Monica came by. “Any news on my brother”Stuart ask “We have to operation on Adam heart, We our going in now”Monica said “Just save Adam”Skye said “I will”Monica said and left. “Monica is the best doctor, She will save Adam”Skye said “Yes, I sure call Jr and Haillee and Colby”Stuart said “Yes, If they need a jet to get here they can use ours”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Stuart said and left.

“Erica, I’m sorry I just want Adam to be okay”Skye said “Me too, Adam want to make things right between to you”Erica said “I want that too now more then ever “Skye said “I’m going to call my daughter”Erica said and left. “Skye , I know Adam love you, I did hate that he wasn’t around when you were little that was my fault, Adam and I had a lot of problems in our marriage and he thought it was for the best if he stay away”Kristin said “It wasn’t”Skye said “I know, I’m sorry for what I did to you”Kristin said “Right now I need to be with my husband and children”Skye said “Sure”Kristin said and left. “Skye , Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “No I’m not, I wish I didn’t have to deal with my past”Skye said “I know but I’m here, I’m not going anywhere”Lorenzo said “It was her fault that I was raped”Skye said “I know baby”Lorenzo said he hug his wife.

Skylar was holding some coffee and watching her parents as Kristin came by.”You're parents really do love each other”Kristin said “Yes they do, Please don’t hurt my mother”Skylar said “I will not, Skye is lucky to have such sweet children”Kristin said as Lila Rae and Luis Jr came by. “You haven’t meet our sister Genevieve yet”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment