Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 31


Finding you part 6 ch 31 At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs working on paperwork for Jax company that she was running now till Josslyn was old enough to run it and Skye still miss and blame herself for Jax dead when Josslyn came in. “Josslyn’ Skye said “Sorry for coming here but I need to talk to you about my father company”Josslyn said “Sure, Soon you will have it I know you will do a great job and I will help you if you want”Skye said “I don’t want my father company, I’m not a business person, Yes I miss my father I only remember some of him but I can’t disappoint him”Josslyn said “You will not disappoint you're father, He loved you Josslyn”Skye said “I know, I just can’t do it”Josslyn said “You still are young, Why don’t you come and watch me run it”Skye ask “Maybe, I just don’t know if I can be that reckless like father was” Josslyn said “True, Jax was a reckless business man”Skye said “Yes and so are you that’s why Daddy choice you to run the company over mother”Josslyn said “Part yes”Skye said “Before Daddy died did he love you or my mother”Josslyn ask “You're father loved you're mother because of you”Skye said “Thanks Skye”Josslyn said “You're welcome”Skye said as Genevieve came down. “Why is she here”Genevieve ask “To talk to me about her father company that I run and soon Josslyn will”Skye said “Yes my father was a real business man unlike yours”Josslyn said “For once you're right”Genevieve said “Anyway, Thank you Skye”Josslyn said “You're welcome”Skye said Josslyn left. “Mother did Josslyn father love you, Is that why he give you the company”Genevieve ask “We were married and it ending badly”Skye said “What did you do mother”Genevieve ask “It was both of our faults”Skye said “Whatever, I’m going out”Genevieve said “Really, All by yourself”Skye said “Yes mother, I’m not a kid, I’m a woman and I can go out by myself I don’t need you to babysit me”Genevieve said “Genevieve I’m not babysit you and I think you're not ready to go out by yourself”Skye said “Well you can’t stop me”Genevieve said “Where are you going, I can go with you”Skye ask “Mother go call Lila Rae if you want to go shopping”Genevieve said and left.

“Damn it! Skye yelled as Lorenzo came in. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “What do you think, Genevieve, she just left want to go out by herself and I think it’s too soon I keep trying to get close to Genevieve and she pull me away”Skye said “I’m sorry, It’s going to be fine”Lorenzo said “Why do you say that”Skye ask “I put a track GPS on Genevieve phone we will know where she is”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo , Thank you”Skye said “Soon we will know where Genevieve is”Lorenzo said he pull out his phone.

At Skylar Art Gallery~ Skylar was making sure it was all perfect she was nervous for tonight when Genevieve came in with two cups of coffee in her hands. “Genevieve,What are you doing here”Skylar ask “I’m here to help you set up for tonight,  I brought you some coffee"Genevieve said
 “Thank you”Skylar said “You're welcome beside I need a break from mother”Genevieve said “I know Mother can drive you crazy but she love us”Skylar said “Yeah, Skylar did our parents buy you this place”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skylar said “I thought so it’s just to say there sorry and they want you to forgive them”Genevieve said “Genevieve , I can’t live with the anger so I have let it go , Yes I will never forget but I have forgive”Skylar said “Oh Skylar”Genevieve said “It’s not good to have all this anger, I’m worry about you but right now I need to get ready for tonight”Skylar said “Fine, Can I help”Genevieve ask “Sure”Skylar said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ “Where is Genevieve”Skye ask “At Skylar art Gallery”Lorenzo said “Oh, Maybe she wants to help get ready for tonight”Skye said “I guess”Lorenzo said “I’m so glad we brought Skylar that gallery not to get us to forgive us but I know Skylar loves it”Skye said “Yes she does, I’m happy too”Lorenzo said “I guess I was worry for nothing I just wish Genevieve told me where she was going”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “I guess I’m never going to be close to her”Skye said “I’m sorry Skye”Lorenzo said “I just want to be the perfect mother”Skye said “You are”Lorenzo said and kiss her.

On the docks~ A woman was there. “I’m back, You can never kill me, I will destroy her for hurting my prince”The woman said Genevieve came by the docks and was looking at her phone and didn’t see the woman and ran into her. “Watch where you're going”The woman said “Sorry”Genevieve said “Whatever just get out of my way”The woman said Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment