Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 28

~ At General Hospital~Alan was working when Lila Rae came in on a stretch. “Lila Rae”Alan said as Morgan came by. “Did you do this to my granddaughter! Alan yelled at Morgan. “No sir”Morgan said Monica came by. “Alan, Go call Skye, I will look at Lila Rae”Monica said “Thanks Monica, Morgan if Lila Rae dies, I will make you pay! Alan yelled “I love her too”Morgan said Alan left.

Morgan sit down as Bobbie came by. “Morgan, Why are you here”Bobbie ask “It’s Lila Rae, She was shot at”Morgan said “Oh no”Bobbie said “If anything happened to Lila Rae, I can’t live with myself”Morgan said “I know you love her, I will see what I can find out”Bobbie said “Thanks Grandmother”Morgan said Bobbie left.

At Alexis~Alexis was having tea with Skye and Anastasia when Skye phone rang. “Skye Alcazar, Daddy what is it, Oh no, I will be right their”Skye said and hang up the phone. “Antoinette, What is it”Anastasia ask “My baby Lila Rae was just shot at she at the hospital”Skye said “Oh No, I’m sorry, I will go with you”Anastasia said Alexis phone rang, “Alexis Davis, Yes I know , I will be their”Alexis said and hang up, “Alexis I know we don’t have a good past but please find out who did this to my baby”Skye said “Even if it means Lorenzo goes down”Alexis ask “Lorenzo didn’t do this , Now I have to go”Skye said and left with Anastasia.

At Genevieve penthouse~ Genevieve and Alexander were in bed. “I’m so glad that you're back, Everything is going to be okay now”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Alexander said”Alexander there is something you need to know, I was pregnant the baby died in the plane crash”Genevieve said “No”Alexander said “I know, I’m sorry I didn’t know for awhile mother and Daddy keep it from me”Genevieve said “Why”Alexander ask “To break us up, I’m sorry”Genevieve said “It’s not you're fault”Alexander said “It’s not you're fault about the plane either”Genevieve said Genevieve phone went off she pick it up, “It’s my mother, I had enough of her today”Genevieve said she hit the ignore button. “It could be important”Alexander said “With my mother it always is”Genevieve said as her phone went off again it was Skye again. “Skye is just going to keep calling”Alexander said “Fine”Genevieve said she pick up. “Mother, What is it, Can this wait in the morning”Genevieve said and hang up. “What is it”Alexander ask “Lila Rae was shot at she at General Hospital”Genevieve said “Let’s go”Alexander said “Yes Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment