Thursday, October 29, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 18 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


At the Quartermaine hotel~ Conference room Caprice close the door. "I want to make sure if I leave my husband I will get full custody of my sons and What was promise to me in my prenup I also need some dirty work done 'Caprice said "What kind"Joe ask "I promise Josslyn I would give her my share of Daddy company I want her to believe that I will but I will be take the whole company from Josslyn and I want to take my husband company to Alistair give me 10% of it as wedding gift"Caprice said Joe was reading Caprice pernup. "You only get the 10% if you stay with him in a divorce you don't get it"Joe said "Can you fix it"Caprice ask "Yes I will"Joe said "Thanks if I leave my husband who gets my sons and this baby"Caprice ask "I will make sure you do"Joe said "Thanks this is going to be fun"Caprice said "Yes remind me never to cross you"Joe said "I will, I sure go first"Caprice said she open the door as Alistair came by. "Alistair"Caprice said

At Adam Jr office~ Adam was on the phone. "Yes I want to buy this new oil company"Adam Jr said as AJ came in and Adam hang up. "Why are you here"Adam Jr ask "I sure not help you but I'm for Caprice sake that oil company that you just buy stock in so did Alistair and something tell me his open to something"AJ said "No I just invest a lot of money in this oil company"Adam Jr said "Let me help you"AJ said "Why sure I let you help me"Adam Jr ask "Yes AJ why would you help my son"Jr ask as he came in."To go after Cassadine"AJ said "I do believe you hate them to"Adam Jr said "Yes even more"AJ said "Alistair hurt Caprice again didn't he"Adam Jr ask "Yes no one mess with my niece"AJ said

At the Quartermaine hotel~Conference room~ "Caprice why are you in the conference room"Alistair ask "I'm thinking about rent it for my office"Caprice said "Oh let me look at it make sure it works for you"Alistair said "No it's okay I'm going to meet mother inside the dinner room can you walk me in the dinner room"Caprice ask "Sure"Alistair said he took her hand. "It's just because we our in public"Alistair said "I know"Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment