Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 5 "Childhood secrets"

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were home when Adam came in. “Skye , We need to talk”Adam said “What do you want Adam”Skye ask “I know you're anger with me and I’m sorry, There is something you need to know it’s about Althea”Adam said “I don’t want to heard about Althea”Skye said “You need to heard this please”Adam said “Fine”Skye said “Althea Patterson isn’t you're mother’s name”Adam said “What is it”Skye ask “You're mother real name is Kristin Bergman”Adam said “Why did she chance her name”Skye ask “Because Kristin fake her death, She was having an affair with a married man and the wife try to kill her”Adam said “Who would do that”Skye ask as Alexis came in. “Helena would”Alexis said “Why are you here Alexis”Lorenzo ask “Because Kristin Bergman is my mother”Alexis said “What, So the woman who raise me and hurt me my whole life was you're mother, Why would she leave you”Skye ask “Because she was hiding from Helena, Helena try to kill her by slit her throat”Alexis said “Althea did have a scar by her throat, She told me she was in a accident’, I thought you had a nice mother, Why was she so mean to me”Skye ask “That I don’t know, Maybe what Helena did to her damage my mother, My mother was a sweet person I was only a little girl when I watch Helena slit her throat, Then I was take to be raise as a cousin in my father house”Alexis said “Wow, This is a lot to take in, Did you know all this when Althea came to town”Skye ask “I was alway when she did but no”Alexis said “So we our kind of family”Lorenzo said “I will still go after you if I have to”Alexis said “This doesn’t make us family thank god”Skye said “Yes thank god”Alexis said “Why did Whoever her name is steal me at birth”Skye ask “I guess Mother wanted to take care of a baby since she could not raise me and my sister Kristina”Alexis said “I guess so”Skye said Alexis left. “Skye”Adam said “I still don’t know if I can let this go”Skye said “I get it, Skye I’m glad you were in my life and I hope you can forgive me”Adam said “Really! You never care about me when I was a little girl! Get out Adam! Skye yelled Adam left. “Feel better”Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Skye said “Skye , You need to forgive Adam if you want our daughter to forgive us”Lorenzo said “Maybe, Lorenzo let’s go out just us”Skye said “Sure I would love to take my wife out on the town”Lorenzo said “I will get ready”Skye said she went upstairs.

At The Quartermaine~Ned was pour a drink when Alexis came in. “Can you pour me one too, Ned I need a friend”Alexis said “Sure, What is it”Ned ask “I had to tell a secret about my mother, She was alive and fake her death and went under the name Althea Patterson the woman who raise Skye”Alexis said “Wow”Ned said “I know, I hate that she did this fake her death and then steal a baby girl! She sure of been my mother! If she didn’t raise me! He would of never hurt me”Alexis yelled Ned touch her hair. “Who hurt you Alexis”Ned ask “Stavors and it’s all her fault! Alexis yelled and cried into Ned arm. “I’m sorry, Alexis”Ned said “Thank you, It feel better to say it out loud”Alexis said “Good”Ned said he wipe Alexis tears and she kiss him. “Ned you can you make feel better”Alexis ask “Yes, Let’s go upstairs”Ned said they went upstairs.

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Adam/Erica room~Adam came in to fine a woman waiting for him. “Oh my god, Why are you here”Adam ask “Because, I need to make it right”The woman said “Where have you been this whole time”Adam ask “Don’t worry about it, Now you're going to help me”The woman said

No comments:

Post a Comment