Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 94 "How do I live"



At Josslyn'/Alex~ Kate and Josslyn were there. "So your going to sue for full custody of Brooklyn" Are you sure"Kate ask "Yes I'm I have every right to raise my daughter"Alex said "Yes but still"Josslyn said "Josslyn I hope you will help me raise Brooklyn I know it's not going to be easy"Alex said "No it's not I wish you would of talk to me first"Josslyn said "I'm sorry"Alex said "There was a knock on the door it was Ric. "Ric why are you here"Kate ask "His my lawyer"Alex said "I just hope you know what your doing the Quartermaine will use your father against you"Kate said "I know I'm used to it"Alex said "I will support you"Kate said and left. "Ric do I have a chance"Alex ask "Yes you do"Ric said

At the Country club~ Daniel and Skye were having dinner. "Mother how is the baby"Daniel ask "I had a check up with Dr Kelly the baby is okay I just have to say away from stress"Skye said "Good"Daniel said "How are things with you anything new"Skye ask "I'm dating Amanda Dillon"Daniel said "That's great I'm happy for you"Skye said "Thanks I have news Jonathan is out of town I hope for good"Daniel said "Really"Skye ask "Yes father wanted a new start in a new place"Daniel said "Are you okay with it"Skye ask "Yes"Daniel said "Good, I hear about how you help Caprice thank you"Skye said "Caprice just need someone to tell her the truth "Daniel said "Yes I'm worry about her still"Skye said "Me too"Daniel said
At the Quartermaine~Caprice came in. "Caprice what can I do for you"Monica ask "I want to open a center to help women and children who are abuse I was hope you could help me with your connection to the hospital"Caprice said "Yes I would love to I have a great spot for it's next to the hospital"Monica said "That's great let's go see it 'Caprice said "Are you doing this center to help you deal with what happened to you"Monica ask "Yes I was raped"Caprice said "Caprice"Monica ask "I never say it out loud before"Caprice said "You will heal and this is a great idea "Monica said "Yes it is I need something beside my sons"Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment