Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 27


~At the Quartermaine mansion~Alan came into fine Tracy in the den. “You look like hell”Tracy said “Thank you , Tracy”Alan said “What is it”Tracy ask as Alan pour himself a drink. “It’s my granddaughter Genevieve she try to kill herself today”Alan said “No, I’m sorry”Tracy said she hug Alan. “Thank you”Alan said “Is she okay”Tracy ask “Kind of, Genevieve agree to talk to Dr Collins, Tracy I know you have you're history with Skye but Genevieve looks up to you can talk to her"Alan said
"Sure, I always like her”Tracy said “Thank you”Alan said “Why did Genevieve try to kill herself”Tracy ask “Genevieve doesn’t like the fact that Skye has to take care of her, She hates lose her independent”Alan said “Yes she does, But even us independent can ask for help”Tracy said “Tell that to Genevieve”Alan said “I will”Tracy said “Thank you”Alan said “We will help Genevieve”Tracy said “Yes we will”Alan said

At A Art Gallery~ Skylar was their put her art on the wall when a man came by. “You're show tomorrow is going to be a hit”The man said “I hope so it’s my first one”Skylar said “Yes, Well you're family be here”The man said “Yes”Skylar said “What is the story behind that painting”The man ask “It’s called a lost soul, Sometime we all feel loss”Skylar said “Yes”The man said “I need to go”Skylar said and left.

At The Quartermaine hotel~AJ was at the desk talking to Constanza when Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came in. “Constanza”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s good to see you out”Constanza said “Yes it is”AJ said “What are you doing here”Genevieve ask “I’m now the new hostess”Constanza said “Really, That’s nice”Genevieve said “Yes it is, I know you will be great at it”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Do you want a table”Constanza ask “Yes, Way in the back”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand. “We want the best table”Lorenzo said “I will show you to you're table”Constanza said “I will be right their”Skye said Lorenzo and Genevieve left with Constanza.

“Skye, What is it”AJ ask “My baby try to kill herself today while I was at a fashion show with my oldest having fun”Skye said “Skye , It’s not you're fault,”AJ said “I feel horrible”Skye said AJ hug Skye. “I know I need to be strong for my baby”Skye said “Yes and you can come talk to me about this and fall apart with me and I will help just ask”AJ said “Thanks”Skye said

In the dining room~ Constanza took Lorenzo and Genevieve to their table as Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said Lorenzo step outside. “Genevieve is something going on”Constanza said “Yeah”Genevieve said as more people came in. “I need to get back to work, I will call you”Constanza said “Alright”Genevieve said Constanza left. Genevieve was about to sit down when someone came by. “Let me help you”The man said he pull out the chair. “I don’t need help with my chair I can pull out my own chair I’m not helpless”Genevieve said without looking at the man yet. “You're still the same aren’t you”The man said “I don’t know you”Genevieve said and turn around. “Genevieve”The man said “Clinton Barrington”Genevieve said “Genevieve Alcazar”Clinton said “Why are you back in town”Genevieve ask “I miss Port Charles, It’s good to see you”Clinton said “Yeah I beat, I look like a freak I was in a fire”Genevieve said “Well I’m glad you're okay, I would like to know you”Clinton said “I’m seeing someone”Genevieve said “Oh still Alexander Cassadine”Clinton ask “Yes”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Who is this”Skye ask “Mother, Daddy this is Clinton Barrington, Remember him”Genevieve said “Yes I do it’s good to see you”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Thank you , I sure go, Genevieve we sure catch up one day”Clinton said “Maybe”Genevieve said Clinton left. “He seems nice”Lorenzo said “Clinton isn’t anything but nice, His a player , I could never stand him”Genevieve said “He could of chance”Lorenzo said “Why do I care, I have Alexander, I need to use the lady room”Genevieve said “Alright, I will order you a drink”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said and left. “Lorenzo what are you up to”Skye ask “Nothing”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I know you inside and out so what is going on”Skye ask “Alright, I think our daughter need to move on from Alexander and I think Clinton will be the best man to help”Lorenzo said “You had something to do with Clinton coming back to down”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Right now all we need to do is get our daughter better not worry about her love life”Skye said “I agree”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said Genevieve came back in. “Is everything okay”Genevieve ask “Yes , Let’s order”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment