Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 6 ch 32

At the Quartermaine~Alan and Tracy were talking when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve it’s good to see you”Alan said “You too, Grandfather, Aunt Tracy”Genevieve said “Are you okay”Alan ask “Yes, It was fun being out but I’m tired”Genevieve said “Sit down”Alan said Genevieve sit down and Alan pour her some water. “Genevieve I know you want you're life back but you can’t push yourself”Alan said “I know, I want to go out and without Mother she driving me crazy”Genevieve said “I know it’s been hard but you're mother love you and want to fix things between you two”Alan said “I think we our too late for that”Genevieve said “Genevieve just try, Now I have to get to the hospital I will see you tonight, Take it easy”Alan said “I will Grandfather”Genevieve said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “Genevieve I’m glad you're okay”Tracy said “Thanks, I don’t feel myself”Genevieve said “I know and you will get better you can’t let them win”Tracy said “Who my parents”Genevieve said “Yes, Don’t let this chance you”Tracy said “I’m trying I still want my independent”Genevieve said “I know and I’m glad you're push Skye away for that”Tracy said “How come you and My mother don’t get along”Genevieve ask “Some stuff in the past, When Skye first came to town calm to be Alan daughter I thought she was a con artist”Tracy said “Oh , Well this family does have money we need to protect”Genevieve said “Yes”Tracy said “I wish I was recovery here”Genevieve said “I know but you can do this”Tracy said “Thanks”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was looking at his phone when Skye came in. “Did you find out where Genevieve is now”Skye ask “Yes at the Quartermaine”Lorenzo said “Oh , I beat she visiting Daddy I’m glad they are close”Skye said “Yeah”Lorenzo said “I hope she home soon we need to get ready for tonight”Skye said “She will”Lorenzo said

At Carly/Josslyn~Carly was home when Josslyn came in. “Mother, Can we talk”Josslyn ask “Sure baby, What is it ’Carly ask “It’s about Daddy”Josslyn said “What about you're father”Carly ask “I been thinking about Daddy company I don’t want to run it, Skye can”Josslyn said “Who idea was this”Carly ask “Mine I just told Skye”Josslyn said “Josslyn you're father want you to have it”Carly said “Yes I know but I’m not a reckless business woman”Josslyn said “You can be I know you can do this it would mean a lot to you're father”Carly said “Skye did say I could come and she would teach me the business”Josslyn said “Good, She better”Carly said “Mother were you mad that Daddy left Skye the company”Josslyn ask “Yes I was”Carly said “Why did he”Josslyn ask “Jax want Skye to have it because he could trust her I did something that ruin the trust between us if I never did that we could of been a family and Jax would be here”Carly said “You still love Daddy don’t you”Josslyn ask “Yes”Carly said “I wish I could remember him”Josslyn said “Oh baby”Carly said and hug her daughter.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch drinking coffee there was a candle on the table that was light. when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve , You're back I hope you didn’t tied yourself out, Tonight you're sister show”Skye said “I didn’t Mother”Genevieve said “Good,I sure chance you're bandaid” Skye said “I can do it myself mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve I know this is hard for you and that you feel like you're losing you're independent but you're , I love that you're independent and I will make sure you don’t lose it”Skye said “It’s part that yes mother but you're smother me”Genevieve said “I know and I will try to back off, I was just scare when we got the phone call about the cash”Skye said Genevieve look at the candle and had a flashback of the fire. “Genevieve”Skye said “Genevieve Rae, You're mother is calling you”Lorenzo said Skye went by Genevieve and touch her shoulder. “Genevieve where did you go”Skye ask “Nothing, Sorry I’m going to get ready”Genevieve said she keep looking at the candle and Skye and Lorenzo saw that and Genevieve left. “The candle was upset Genevieve”Lorenzo said “It most of remind her of the fire”Skye said “Genevieve needs help,, She can’t be scare of candles all the time”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment