Sunday, October 25, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 8~ “Dealing with family”




At Skye and Lorenzo~The next day~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with Lila Rae and Skylar and Luis Jr and Morgan. “Mother, Where were you last night I try to call you”Lila Rae ask “You're father and I went out last night , We wanted a romance night”Skye said “Oh, Did you have a nice night”Lila Rae ask “Yes, So what did you need”Skye ask “You called me about the fashion line I was return you're call”Lila Rae said “Yes, Josslyn doesn’t want her father company and I can’t run both the fashion line and magazine and Jacks company”Skye said “So you want me to run the fashion line I’m not sure if I want it”Lila Rae said “Why wouldn’t you want it, Lila Rae that’s all you talk about”Skylar ask Skye and Lila Rae and Lorenzo share a look. “Skylar, Luis Jr, I have news to tell you I’m pregnant”Lila Rae said “What! Morgan knock you up! Luis Jr yelled “Luis calm down, Morgan and I are in this together”Lila Rae said “He better be there for you”Luis Jr said “He is, Skylar are you okay”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I need to go back to the art gallery”Skylar said “Skylar,”Skye said “I’m fine”Skylar said “Alright, Have you heard from you're sister”Skye ask as Skylar got up. “Mother, Daddy you did blow it with Genevieve she still even more anger at you both, I don’t think she will come back into this house”Skylar said “We know we blow it”Skye said “We were just protect you're sister”Lorenzo said “By not telling her about her baby who died, How is that protect her! Skylar yelled “You're right we were in the wrong here but we our human we make mistake”Skye said “Yes we do”Adam said as he came in. “Adam, Why are you here”Skye ask “I was hope we could talk”Adam said “I have to go”Skylar said “Skylar please don’t take off like this”Skye said “Fine”Skylar said she sit back down.

“Adam now isn’t the right time”Skye said “I need to tell you something”Adam said “What now”Skye ask

On the docks~Alexis was walking when she ran into a woman. “Oh I’m sorry”Alexis said “It’s okay”The woman said Alexis look at the woman. “Oh my god, It’s you”Alexis said “Yes, Natasha it’s me”Kristin said “Mother”Alexis said and slap her. “I deserve that”Kristin said “Yes and a whole lot more! How could you fake you're death and be a mother to someone else a baby who wasn’t yours to begin with! Why didn’t you raise me! Alexis yelled “I need to explain this all to Antoinette too”Kristin said “Who, Oh you mean Skye”Alexis ask “Yes”Kristin said “Alright let’s go”Alexis said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ “Adam you need to leave you hurt my wife enough”Lorenzo said “No, We need to talk there is something Skye needs to know about Althea"Adam said
 “No I’m don’t, She not in my life anymore she dead, I don’t have to deal with that woman ever again”Skye said “Yes you do”Adam said “Why! Skye yelled “She alive”Adam said “What! Skye yelled as Alexis and Kristin came in. “Antoinette”Kristin said “No, You're alive”Skye said “Mother, Who is this”Skylar ask “My adoption mother, Will not actually adoption she stole me! You had no right to me”Skye said “Yes, I did and I’m sorry”Kristin said “Why did you steal me and abandon Alexis you're child”Skye said “I was scare of the Cassadine , Helena try to kill me if I went back she would hurt my baby so I was keeping her safe and Kristina but I wanted another baby so bad after I meet Adam and we married but I could not have another child so I went into the hospital and saw you and Faith you're twin sisters and Eve wanted Faith and I pick you”Kristin said “Lucky me”Skye said “What doesn’t make sense to me is what you did to Skye that’s not like you”Alexis said “After I raise Skye I learn I had a brain tumor that’s why I was so mean to you”Kristin said “The drinking, and Men”Skye said “Yes I know and I’m so sorry Antoinette”Kristin said “Did you ever love me”Skye ask “Oh yes I did, I want to make it right with both of you”Kristin said “I always miss you, Mother, But I have issues and I’m anger that you left me in that house”Alexis said “Yes I’m sorry, I did”Kristin said “It will not be easy”Alexis said “No it will not”Skye said “That’s okay”Kristin said “This is my Husband Lorenzo Alcazar and my twins Luis Jr and Lila Rae and, Skylar, I have another daughter Genevieve she away right now”Skye said “Nice to meet you all, Skye you have a lovely family”Kristin said “Thanks”Skye said “Alexis”Kristin said “Let’s go and you can meet my family”Alexis said Kristin and Alexis left.

“So Adam is that why you came back to town”Skye ask “Part yes, But I want to work on us”Adam said “Why”Skye ask “I’m dying”Adam said “What”Skye ask

No comments:

Post a Comment