Sunday, October 25, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 7

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came home from their night out, “I’m going to put the rose in a vase”Skye said “Give them to the maids”Lorenzo said as the maid came in. “Can you put my wife rose in a vase”Lorenzo ask “Sure”The maid said “Let’s go upstairs”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand and they went upstairs and Skye open the bedroom door to fine rose petals on the bed and candles everywhere. “Oh Lorenzo, You're so romance”Skye said she kiss him and Lorenzo lay Skye on the bed and kiss her and they made love.

At Lila Rae/Morgan~ Morgan came home to fine Lila Rae on the couch. “How did it go with you're parents’ Morgan ask “Better then I thought, Daddy is going to support me”Lila Rae said “Good, I’m glad”Morgan said he sit by Lila Rae and pull her into his arms. “I’m scare”Lila Rae said “Me too, But we can do this, We both come from a rich family so we can get a nanny to help us we are not alone”Morgan said “No, I want to stay home with the baby, I’m going to tell my mother I can’t work at the fashion line”Lila Rae said “Whatever you want I’m here for you”Morgan said “I know, I love you”Lila Rae said “I love you too”Morgan said

At the Quartermaine~Ned room~Ned and Alexis were in bed in each other arms. “Alexis , Are you okay”Ned ask “Yes I feel better, Ned I didn’t just want to slept with you because I need to feel better, I miss you”Alexis said “I miss you too”Ned said “I don’t know where this can go but I want to try”Alexis said “Me too”Ned said “You're good to me Ned Ashton”Alexis said they share a kiss.

At the Quartermaine hotel~Adam/Erica room~Stuart came in. “What is it”Stuart ask “This”Adam said Stuart look at the woman. “Oh No”Stuart said “I know, What are we going to do”Adam ask “We have to tell everyone”Stuart said “I guess”Adam said “Listen to you're brother it’s the right thing to do and I want to make it right”The woman said “Alright, You better not hurt her anymore”Adam said “There a reason why I did”The woman said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skye was in Lorenzo arms. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I feel better”Skye said “Good I’m glad , Genevieve is going to forgive us I know it”Lorenzo said “I hope so, I hope she doing okay”Skye said “Me too, I’m sorry about all this”Lorenzo said “It’s both our fault”Skye said “Things will turn our better for us”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said “I still can’t believe we our going to be grandparents”Lorenzo said “Me either and Morgan is the father”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment