Saturday, October 24, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 4 "Childhood secrets"

~At The Quartermaine hotel~Adam and Erica room~Stuart came in. “How did it go with Skye”Adam ask “I help her feel better, Adam you need to tell Skye why you're here”Stuart said “I will, I just hope Skye can handle this”Adam said “I think she will handle it alright Skye is stronger and you can’t keep this from her”Stuart said “I know, I can’t keep it from Skye if I want a chance with her”Adam said “No”Stuart said

At Skye office~Skye was working when Lila Rae came in, “Lila Rae, I’m glad you're here, I want you to run the fashion line and magazine, It looks like Josslyn doesn’t want this company and I can’t run all 3 anymore”Skye said “Mother I don’t know if I can do it right now”Lila Rae said “What is it baby”Skye ask she got up from her desk and touch her daughter hair. “I’m pregnant”Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae”Skye said “I know I’m young but I want this baby I know I can do this with Morgan”Lila Rae said “Morgan better be with you on this, You have my support”Skye said “Thanks, Will you help me tell Daddy”Lila Rae said “Yes, It’s going to be okay, This time I’m going to support all my children with everything”Skye said “Mother, It wasn’t all you're fault with Genevieve , Some of it was her”Lila Rae said “I lied to her about the baby and the ring and I never support you're sister in her dream to be a lawyer”Skye said “True but Genevieve makes it hard”Lila Rae said “True, Anyway you have my support”Skye said “Good because I’m so scare”Lila Rae said Skye hug her.

At Carly hotel~Carly was upset that Josslyn give Skye the company when someone touch her arm. “What”Carly ask and turn around it was Morgan. “Mother, Are you okay”Morgan ask “Not really, I’m sorry”Carly said “It’s okay, What is it”Morgan ask “You're sister, She give Skye Ja company”Carly said “Oh”Morgan said “What is it Morgan, You look scare”Carly said “I’m, Lila Rae is pregnant”Morgan said “Oh no”Carly said “Yes , I just hope Lorenzo doesn’t kill me”Morgan said “Don’t joke about that, But I’m sure he will not”Carly said “I hope not, Lila Rae is telling Skye so hopefully she will make it easy with Lorenzo”Morgan said “I hope so to, Are you scare”Carly ask “Yes, Mother we our young”Morgan said Carly took his hand, “Yes but I’m here for you”Carly said “Thanks”Morgan said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was pour a drink as Skye came in. “Can you pour me one to”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said Skye came by him. “Lorenzo I’m sorry”Skye said “I’m sorry too”Lorenzo said “I have decision that from now on I’m going to support our children with everything there dreams”Skye said Lorenzo hand Skye the glass. “Even Genevieve dream of being a lawyer”Lorenzo ask “Yes, That’s what a parent does, Genevieve wants that more then ever”Skye said “What if she take me down”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve will not do that she does love you I know it and we sure support our children”Skye said “Skye, Where is this going”Lorenzo ask “Just support our children”Skye said she took his hand. “I will try”Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came in. “Daddy, I need to talk to you , Please don’t get upset”Lila Rae said “What is it baby girl”Lorenzo ask “I need you're support Daddy, I’m pregnant” Lila Rae said “Oh no, Lila Rae you're too young”Lorenzo said “I’m 17 years old and I’m scare but I need my parents with me on this, I know you hate Morgan and I together but I love him please Daddy”Lila Rae said Lorenzo look at his daughter and touch her face. “Alright, You're mother and I will support you and you're not alone in this”Lorenzo said “Thank you Daddy”Lila Rae said and hug Lorenzo. “You're mother is right we need to support our children more”Lorenzo said “We didn’t have that bad of a childhood that Genevieve makes it up to be”Lila Rae said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “I sure go”Lila Rae said and left. “Lorenzo thank you”Skye said “Oh Skye, Lila Rae is too young”Lorenzo said “I know, I’m scare too but we have to support our children”Skye said “Yes, I want to fix things too with Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I hope we can”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment