Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 16

~At General Hospital~Adam room~Adam was sleeping when Skye fix his blankets and look at him as he wake up. “Skye”Adam said “Adam, I’m glad you're alright”Skye said “Did you slept here all night”Adam ask ‘Yes”Skye said “Oh Skye, I’m glad I came town to fix things between us”Adam said “Me too, I want to try”Skye said “Good, So what are you're children like”Adam ask Skye sit on the bed. “My son Luis Jr, For a while I thought he was dead it’s a long story but anyway we got him back thank god Luis has some issue and wants to be like his father which I don’t want him to work with Lorenzo but I can’t stop him, His a good son”Skye said “That’s good, I’m sorry he was taken from you”Adam said “I kind of thought of it as revenge for what I did in the past”Skye said “Yeah”Adam said “My daughter Lila Rae love fashion and a man I can’t stand who knock her up”Skye said “Oh Skye”Adam said “I know, I’m scare but I know Lila Rae will be just fine she a lot like me”Skye said “That’s good she a survivor”Adam said “Yes she is, My twins Skylar is very forgive something happened this past months to her that I thought we lose her in our life but she came around Skylar is very forgive and a talent artist, Her twin Genevieve is nothing like that, Genevieve is like Lorenzo and I, She very anger and upset with both of us, I think we lose her for good”Skye said “Is it that bad’ Adam ask “Yes, I keep something from Genevieve which I sure of not keep it from her and I don’t think she will ever forgive me, She at a burn center getting plastic surgery done and she will not return my phone calls”Skye said “Skye if we can get past things then so can you and Genevieve”Adam said “I do hope you're right”Skye said as Monica came in. “Dr Quartermaine, Thank you for saving me”Adam said “You're welcome, You're heart is doing great, You sure have no problems with it”Monica said “”That’s great”Skye said ‘Yes it is , Thank you”Adam said “You're welcome”Monica said as Brook came in. “Brook”Adam said “While don’t I let you both talk, Brook it’s good to see you”Skye said “You too Skye”Brook said Skye and Monica left.

“So is this why you married Erica, You're heath”Brook said “Yes I was scare I was dying and I didn’t want you to see me like this”Adam said “That’s my choice and I want to be with you”Brook said “I want that too”Adam said they share a kiss as Erica came in. “Erica”Adam said “It’s okay, Adam you belong with Brook you both love each other, Here is the divorce papers”Erica said “Thank you Erica for calling me”Brook said “You're welcome”Erica said “Erica go be with Jackson he love you”Brook said “I know”Erica said and left. “So now we can be together”Brook ask “Yes”Adam said

In the hallway~ Monica and Skye were talking. “Monica , Thank you for taking care of Adam’ Skye said “You're welcome, Skye I talk to Alan today”Monica said “How is Genevieve “Skye ask “She doing great, “Monica said ‘Thanks, I wish Genevieve would call me”Skye said “I know it’s hard but I think Genevieve will come around”Monica said “I hope so”Skye said “Tomorrow I’m throw a dinner party I would like you they're”Monica said “Sure, When can Adam get out of here”Skye ask “In a couple of days”Monica said

Adam room~Brook was laying on the bed kissing Adam when Stuart came in. “Brook you're back”Stuart said “Yes I’m, We our back together”Brook said “I’m happy for you both”Stuart said “Thank you”Adam said “I’m glad you're well”Stuart said “Me too”Adam said

No comments:

Post a Comment