Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 20 "Dealing with the past"


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at some paperwork when Kristin came in. “Why are you here”Skye ask “To see you, You have a lovely home”Kristin said “Thank you, I like it”Skye said “Skye are you happy”Kristin ask “Yes, I have a husband who love me for me and children who are healthy, Even though one is mad at me I know Genevieve will come around she has too’ Skye said “What did you do”Kristin ask “Genevieve was in a plane crash with her boyfriend it caught on fire and Lorenzo and I were so scarce that we lose her we want to do whatever we had to make sure we never lose her again so when we found out that Genevieve was pregnant in the plane crash and lose the baby we didn’t tell her, Genevieve didn’t know about the baby anyway”Skye said “Oh Skye”Kristin said “I know, It didn’t go well when Genevieve found out, That’s why Alan and Rae went to the burn center with her”Skye said “I do hope she come around”Kristin said “Thanks, Lorenzo and I never had it easy with Genevieve”Skye said “Yeah, Have you told Alan and Rae about me”Kristin ask “Not yet, Did you know about Rae when you took me, Did you ever meet Edward Quartermaine”Skye ask “Edward was the one who stole me you, I didn’t know anything about you're
biological parents, All I know was the mother didn’t want you”Kristin said “Why did you hit me”Skye ask and cried a little. “I took Adam leaving out on you, I’m sorry”Kristin said “Do you know I had a drinking problem”Skye ask “No, I’m sorry”Kristin said “I haven’t drank since I became a mother”Skye said “I’m glad you didn’t drink anymore”Kristin said “I want to be a better mother then you, I didn’t hit my kids or drink and let man come in and go out of there life,, Yes Lorenzo isn’t perfect but I’m not either we fit together ’Skye said “Skye I’m glad you have a family of you're own, A husband who love and adore you”Kristin said “Yes he does”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on, Why is my wife crying”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, It’s okay we were just talking about the past”Skye said as her phone rang. “I have to take this”Skye said and went to take the call.

“Look I know how to read people it’s what I do, and I know you're here for something and if it’s money you want I will give you it as long as you don’t hurt my wife”Lorenzo said “I’m not here about money, I have my own money, I do want a chance with Skye and Alexis”Kristin said “Really”Lorenzo ask “Yes, You really love my daughter don’t you”Kristin ask ‘Yes I do”Lorenzo said “I’m glad”Kristin said “You just better not hurt my wife”Lorenzo said as Skye came back in. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes”Kristin said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Good, Kristin, Lorenzo and I were going to have dinner tonight at the hotel would you like to join us”Skye ask “Sure”Kristin said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment