Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 16 "Never mess with a woman scorned"



At Caprice/Alistair~Caprice was getting ready for bed. "Oh"Caprice said she put her hand on her stomach. "What , Are you okay"Alistair ask "Yes the twins are kicking come and feel them"Caprice said "No"Alistair said "Alistair you can hurt me but not our children"Caprice said he touch Caprice stomach. "Does it hurt"Alistair ask "No"Caprice said "You sure rest"Alistair said "I need to take a pill I have heartburn"Caprice said "Can you take anything"Alistair ask "Yes"Caprice said "I will be in my home office I have to make a phone call"Alistair said and left and Caprice cry.
At Jerry~ Jerry was burn some papers when there was a knock on the door it was Kate. "Why are you here"Jerry ask "I know your secret my son ask you to help him"Kate said "What are you going to do about it"Jerry ask "My son has prove that he hire you if you don't help my son I will tell the cops you help kidnapped the children your niece own child! Kate yelled "Fine I will help Alex get out of jail"Jerry said "Thank you my son can't make it there"Kate said "No his Sonny son"Jerry said
The next day~ Alistair/Caprice~ Alistair was on the phone. "Yes I want to buy some share in this new oil company it's going to be a hit"Alistair said Caprice over heard him Alistair hang up the phone. “I need to go to work"Alistair said "Are you going to kiss me goodbye"Caprice ask "Alistair kiss her on the cheek and left.
At the police station~ The lights went out, "No, Why did the lights go out there no storms"Mac said "I have will have the men look to see what is going on"Anna said the back alarm came on. "No a jailbreak"Mac said "Alex 'Anna said The bodyguard were all pass out and Anna and Mac came by. Alex cell was open. "His gone"Anna said the lights went back on. "Let's have a talk with Kate"Mac said "And Jerry Jacks' Anna said "A lot of inmate escape"The cop said "No" "Mac said

No comments:

Post a Comment