Saturday, October 24, 2015

You were mine part 2 ch 98 "How do I live"


At the Courthouse~ Brooklyn Custody hearing~Ned and Lois and Alexis and Monica and Alan were there when Alex and Ric and Kate came in. "Ric is Alex lawyer"Ned ask "Yes but don't worry we will win it looks like Josslyn isn't here which is good for us 'Alexis said "Yes it is"Lois said "Alex where is Josslyn"Ric ask "That what I would like to know"Alex said the Judge came in. "Custody case Lois and Ned Aston vs Alex howard-Corinthos on the custody of Brooklyn Aston"The Judge said "Your honor I have Jazz the child dead mother in her well she left custody to her grandparents Lois and Ned who are marry"Alexis said "Your honor my client wants to raise his daughter he has a right to and Brooklyn would be with her brother MJ"Ric said "If custody goes to the Ashton who would watch Brooklyn"The Judge ask "I would your honor I work from home"Lois said "I would like to see the mother will"The Judge said "Alexis give the judge the copy of the will. "If custody goes to Alex who would watch Brooklyn"The judge ask "A nanny both Mr.Corinthos and Miss.Jacks work"Ric said "Where is Miss Jacks"The judge ask "Miss Jack had a meeting she could not get out of"Ric said "Mr.Corinthos what do you do for a living"The judge ask "I run a nightclub"Alex said "Well Brooklyn have a family if she stays with her father beside his girlfriend and son"The judge ask "Yes my client mother Kate Howard"Ric said
“I have hear enough for everyone I think the best thing for Brooklyn to be around family and be safe I give full custody to Lois and Ned Ashton"The Judge said "Thank you"Lois said "I will never see my daughter"Alex said "You can have visiting rights every other weekend Brooklyn will be around family more with the Quartermaine she sure be with them right away"The judge said "Alex I'm sorry we can fight this"Ric said "Alex' Kate said "No more fight it's over"Alex said "Lois and Ned came by. "You can't push me out of my daughter life"Alex said "I believe we did"Ned said "You only marry to get Brooklyn"Alex said "No we love each other"Lois said "We will get Brooklyn today"Ned said "Can you just give Alex some time"Kate ask "You have hour"Ned said they left. "I'm sorry 'Kate said "Thanks it would help if Josslyn was here"Alex said "Yes it would"Kate said

No comments:

Post a Comment